Chapter 21

Helllooo 

here's a before school update I may update tonight I may not update tonight it depends ok I'm not sure

but okay hope you enjoooyyy 

-----------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Luke and I had been outside probably more than and hour after Ashton had unlocked the door. I had laughed at myself when I came back inside because I had went out there thinking it would be terrible, I was in a shit mood and I completely hated him. Okay maybe hate is a little but to strong of a word.. But coming back inside after our lockdown I'm really happy and maybe I don't fully hate him now.

I just got back into my room and I fall onto my bed and sigh.

I roll over and burry my face in my pillow then there's a knock at the door and I groan.

"Who is it?" I say as my face is still in the pillow, my voice muffled.

"It's a ghost. Now can I come in?" The person on the other side of the door asks, who is clearly Michael.

"Mhhm." I reply.

The door opens and I hear him chuckle.

I turn my head, "What."

"You comfy?" He questions with a laugh.

I roll my eyes and sit up, brushing a few strands of hair out of my face.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about tonight." He says.

"What about it?" I ask, slightly smiling at the thought of my time with Luke.

"First I was wondering if you still want to kill us for setting this up. Second I wanted to know if you guys still are mad at each other. Oh and third I wanted to know if you guys are having make up sex again tonight because I won't get up to go to the bathroom if you plan on it." He says.

"Michael!" I exclaim, playfully smacking his arm.

He bursts into a fit of laughter as I sit here pouting.

He slowly stops laughing, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"You're going tease me about this forever aren't you." I ask.

"Obviously." He replies. "But the first two were serious ones I need the answer to. Maybe all three actually. I mean, you never know..."

"Shut up." I say, rolling my eyes. "But no I don't want to kill you guys anymore and no I don't think we are mad at each other anymore..maybe I'm still a bit hurt by him yes but.."

"And no make up sex right?" He smirks.

"Michael stop I swear to god!" I exclaim. "And if you really need to know there won't be anything happening tonight okay."

"Okay I'm done teasing you for now. But I wanted to tell you that when you talk to Luke, like when you aren't yelling at each other or anything, you both seem really happy. I'm glad you guys are getting along again. We all are." He tells me.

"I don't know why we're getting along. We fought so much already while being here. I don't know, it's just been so crazy. I just don't think I can deny that I love him." I quietly say.

"You realize if you guys just get back together you won't have these problems?" Michael replies.

I take a deep breath. "I-I think Luke and I should get back together.."

His eyes widen in shock, "What?"

~~