Chapter 9

Hellooooo everybody 

How was the last chapter did you enjoy itt 

-----------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

We're gathered with Jess's family and she's going to tell them. Nick is seated between their mum and their sister. I'm standing off to the side. I mean I'm not part of their family I shouldn't be here.

We came here after Jess stopped crying over how to tell Cal.

"Mum... Lilly... I've been hiding something from you guys... And I just told Vic and then Nick and now I've come to tell you. Please I don't want you to hate me. Please." She says.

"Jess I would never hate you." Her mother reassures her with a smile.

"You might hate me though... Because g-guys..I'm pregnant." She tells them.

Her mothers eyes widen, "Seriously?"

She breathes out, "Yea.."

Her mum looks at her, "We're talking in the other room. Now."

~~

Jessica's P.O.V.

I walk into the other room and my mum shuts the door.

"How could you let this happen?!" She exclaims.

"I don't know if you know this but I wasn't planning on having a baby as a teenager." I reply.

"You know you aren't going to be able to finish school. And it's your last year! You were so close to graduation and now this. Jessica what are you going to do after this baby comes?" She says. "I can't believe this oh my."

"Just finish yelling at me. Tell me how much of a disappointment I am to you. Tell me you're kicking me out. Tell me I'm not your daughter anymore." I say tears filling my eyes.

"Is that how you think I feel? Is that what you think I'm going to do?" She softly asks.

"Most parents would.." I respond.

"Well it's not what I'm going to do. You're my daughter and I love you I won't be letting you go because of this. I don't want this to take over your life and I definitely don't want you to suffer because of this. But yes I am disappointed in you." She tells me.

I let a few tears fall

"Thank you.. And I figured you would be disappointed." I say wrapping my arms around her.

She hugs me back tightly.

She sighs,"But I do want you finishing school, but because of this I don't know if you should be going. How about homeschooling? And you'll need to get some sort of job just for a few months to make some money to support you because you better not expect me to do it all. Oh als-"

"Mum," I say to cut her off, "We'll finish talking about this later okay?"

I thought she was going to completely flip on me. I thought she was going to not want to talk to me. I thought that this was going to go terribly.

"Jess?" She snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry. What?" I ask.

"Congratulations darling." She smiles.

"What?" I question, making sure I heard correctly. Is she okay?

"I'm not happy about this, but a baby is a precious gift, Jessica." She tells me,