Chapter 12

Luke's P.O.V.

"What did you just say?" I question.

"I said that I think you and Vic will get back together..." He nervously replies.

"After that." I tell him.

He stands up and walks to the door. I get up and follow him.

"What do you mean.. I didn't say anything.." He says.

"Ashton, I swear-"

He runs into Michael and Calum's room and closes the door in my face.

I groan and bang on the door.

Calum opens the door with a confused look on his face and I shove past him.

"What the fuck is Ashton talking about?" I say raising my voice.

Calum walks back over to us and Michael looks up from his phone to turn to look at Ashton.

"I may have um, accidentally told him about the Vic and LA thing..." Ashton admits.

"You idiot." Michael mumbles in response.

"You weren't supposed to say anything yet!" Calum exclaims.

"I know I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Ashton defends, raising his voice.

"Guys!" I shout, getting their attention. "What are you talking about?"

Michael sighs, "We invited Vic and Jess to come spend a week with us in LA."

"What the hell guys!" I exclaim.

"Luke calm down.." Calum slowly says.

I don't know if this can be a good thing, but in this moment it seems completely terrible. What the fuck is happening?

"No! I can't even think straight right now. Just, why?" I ask.

"So you guys can figure out whatever the hell is going on with you two because you're both miserable without each other and it's driving everybody crazy!" Calum yells.

He lets out a heavy breath and everybody falls silent.

"Well I'm sorry for annoying you all for being upset about losing the one person in my life that I thought cared most about me and that I thought loved me. I'm just always doing something wrong aren't I?" I say before walking out of the room.

"Luke wait!" Calum calls.

I ignore him, and continue around the hotel.

I'm glad we're still in the hotel, usually we would be on the bus to the next city by now but we have an acoustic show tomorrow. If we were on the bus I wouldn't have been able to get away from the guys.

I go sit in the lobby, again. Same place I was this morning. I sit forward and put my head in my hands.

What am I supposed to if she says yes to going? We'll be living in the same house for a week. How is that going to work out? I guess it could be a good thing if we could talk out whatever the hell happened that day at the airport but I can only think of bad things. It's going to be so awkward. We probably won't talk though. It won't work.

I feel somebody sit next to me. I look up and it's the same girl I had spoke to this morning.

"I saw the live... It's okay Luke." She says trying to help.

"It's not. Nobody cares about it anymore. They don't care about me. The guys have given up on me." I say.

"There are a lot of people who care." She tells me.