Chapter 27

Victoria's P.O.V.

Yesterday was a shit day. Maybe I should've listened to Luke about not drinking much because that hangover was the worst. Plus I still have to clean up all the bottles laying around.

I'm laying in bed and Luke's with me, with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Luke will you please tell me now what I said the other night?" I question.

"It's not important." He replies.

"I want to know.." I whine. "It's been stressing me out because I have no idea what I may have possibly said."

He sighs, "Alright, fine. First you said you're waiting for me to ask you to be my girlfriend again. I haven't asked you yet because I haven't come up with something special to do."

"I don't want you to come up with something. Just ask me." I quietly reply.

"Well then," He says, tilting my head up to look at him, "Victoria, will you be my lovely, amazing, beautiful, girlfriend.. again?"

I smile and nod before pressing my lips to his.

He pulls me closer, placing his lips on mine again. He deepens the kiss and I run my fingers through his hair.

"I love you." I softly speak.

"I love you so much." He tells me.

We lay in silence for a few minutes until I speak up.

"There has to be more that I said." I say.

He sighs, probably because we literally just got back together and all I keep asking him about is what I said.

"You had asked what I saw for us in the future.."

"What did you say?" I ask.

"Well I didn't have a chance to reply, as you continued on what you thought." He says.

"Oh god, w-what did I say..." I question.

I know what I've thought about for us and if I told him he probably thinks I'm crazy.

"You said you see us getting married in the future, but then you got embarrassed and insisted I act like you never said anything." He tells me.

That is the one thing I was really hoping I wouldn't have said.

But of course, I did.

I groan, "Oh my god, I'm sorry and you probably think I'm crazy for thinking for even thinking that considering we're eighteen and I don't know just pl-"

"Baby you're rambling on about nothing." He says.

I hide my face in embarrassment of this whole situation.

"I don't think you're crazy. The thought has crossed my mind before too." He quietly replies.

"Really?" I ask.

He nods and gives me a small smile.

He goes to say something but gets cut off.

"Victoria!" My mother shouts.

"Shit, she's back. I haven't cleaned yet." I say rushing downstairs.

"Hey.." I slowly say as I approach my mother.

"What is all of this?" She gestures to the bottles laying around.

"Nothing?" I say.

I don't know what to tell her because I don't know if she's okay with this or if she's annoyed we were all drinking here and left a mess.