Chapter 10

Hellloooooooo

idk what to say besides you guys are amazing

Well enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been a little bit, Jess has her appointment this afternoon. I'm skipping school for the day. It's also Jess' birthday, I called her when I first got up. Michael should be calling me soon, hopefully I'll be able to talk to him more than the five minutes we usually have. I've loved being able to still talk to him.

After about an hour I was getting a video call from Michael.

"Hey Mikey." I say.

He smiles, "Hey Vicky."

"So tell me about America! We've barely talked to each other all week!" I excitedly tell him.

For almost an hour he went on about what it's been like there so far. He told me about the stops they've had so far and how excited they all are. Halfway through the call Calum joined.

I notice the time and realize Jess will be here any minute to pick me up.

"Shit! I gotta go the appointment is soon." I mumble.

"Appointment for what?" Calum asks.

"For J- nothing." I stop myself.

Shit, I almost told them. That wouldn't have been good.

"What are you hiding?" Michael questions.

I look at them, "I, am hiding nothing."

"Alright then. We'll talk to you soon okay? Oh and tell Jess happy birthday from us." Michael says.

"Yup, Bye!" I smile and wave as the call ends.

I rush to finish getting ready until there's a knock at my door.

I quickly go answer the door and Jess is there giving me a nervous smile.

"Ready?" I ask her as we head out to her car.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She replies as we get in the car.

"You have to be somewhat excited right?" I question.

"I guess. I mean I get to see my baby today." She gives a small smile. "My baby. Gosh I can't believe I'm having a baby."

I smile at her and we pull up to the building, "Oh the guys say happy birthday, by the way."

"Oh, that's nice. Maybe we'll call them later and I can thank them." She says, seeming a little zoned out. 

Weakly smiling at her, I nod. 

She looks to the building and sighs, "This is it..."

Taking a deep breath as we walk inside, she does her best to relax. Walking up to the desk to check in for her appointment, Jess lets them know she's here for her ultrasound before she joins me in the waiting room.

Jess sits next to me and we get looks from the older women in the room.

I can tell Jess is really nervous, she looking down and she shakes her legs. I feel like she's about to have an anxiety attack but I don't think we'll be able to handle that here.

Obviously she's going to be anxious, she's about four months at this point and hasn't had an appointment yet, normally when you know, you'd never wait this long. It's just adding onto all the other reasons she's so nervous.