Chapter 35

Victoria's P.O.V.

I'm still trying to process what I just heard.

Well after what Ashton said there was some explicit words exchanged and voices were raised.

Hopping out of my bunk I cautiously walk over to the group.

"Guys? What's going on?" I ask.

They all look up at me and I give them a look waiting for an answer.

"Nothing.." Luke replies.

"It's just, it sounded like you were fighting.." I say.

All eyes are on me which is stressing me out.

"It's nothing baby, come here." Luke smiles.

I walk over and sit next to him and wraps his arm around me, pulling me close.

"How much did you hear?" Luke whispers as the others have their own conversation.

Should I tell him what I heard?

No, I shouldn't.

"Nothing really." I lie, "Why?"

"Just wondering." Luke replies.

I want talk to Jess about this.

"We're here!" Ashton shouts.

We're at the venue, and the amount of girls here is crazy.

"We're not going in the building yet, I need to talk to you." I tell her.

Once the guys leave I sit next to Jess and she looks from Zoe to me, waiting for me to say something.

I take a deep breath, "I um, wanted to talk to you..about what you guys were talking about... I heard some of what was said."

Her eye go wide, "You what?!"

"I-I woke up and I heard Ashton say something about how it wasn't a good idea then Luke said he didn't care what you guys thought, and I was confused, until Ashton said how he plans on proposing to me." I reply.

"Oh my god. Um, I- you.. I'm-" She stutters.

"Jess." I cut her off.

"Yes?" She questions.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask.

"Well I don't know if I should tell you.." She mumbles.

"Jess, I already know what you were talking about. Can you just tell me what was said and why they were like, fighting?" I ask.

"Alright so, Ashton doesn't agree with Luke so Luke's kinda mad at him and Ashton's just annoyed with the whole situation. I don't think Michael really gives a shit he just kinda sat there and said whatever makes you guys happy he's okay with. Calum didn't say much I mean he's not necessarily okay with the idea but he'll support Luke if he does go through with his plan and propose.  I was also annoyed because they already had a discussion about this and nobody told me."

"What do you think about him proposing to me?" I ask.

The thought of Luke proposing gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"Well I mean I have a baby at eighteen why can't Luke propose at eighteen? They're totally different but both are huge commitments I really can't say anything. I think that if you two are happy it's fine. I've always seen you and Luke being together, getting married, starting a family. I know you and Luke can make it through anything. You two aren't just boyfriend and girlfriend, you're best friends. You guys have something special and I don't think you should ever let go of it." She tells me with a smile.