Chapter 3

Hiiii

There's somebody else's pov in this chapter not just Luke or Vic's oooooh

And there is a lot pov switching in this chapter like a lot a lot so I am going to apologize I hope it's not too confusing I hate doing this 

Enjoyyy

--------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I wake up for another damn day of school.

I get up and get dressed. I put on quite a bit of make up. I need to somehow get rid of this dead look I've had for about two months.

After gathering all my stuff up, I get a text from Jess saying she's here.

I head outside and get in the car, "Hey Jess."

"How you doing today?" She asks.

"Pretty good, actually." I tell her. "I feel good today." 

"Nick and I were wondering if you wanted to come to a movie with us tonight?" She asks.

I was going to spend my friday night watching depressing movies in my room but I think going with them is a better option.

"Yea, for sure." I smile.

We pull up at school and head inside.

-

After an annoying day of school I headed home and did some homework before getting ready to go out.

I've been texting with Michael the whole time while getting ready, the two of us excited that I've actually decided to go out. 

A knock on the door startls me and I went go down stairs to answer it.

"Hey Vic." Nick greets me.

I smile, "Hey Nick."

I follow him out to the car and I get in joining Jess.

We drive off and get there after a few minutes.

We buy our tickets and then we go wait to buy snacks.

Once we go to head into the theater my phone rings.

I pull in from my pocket and my heart skips a beat. I had stopped walking and stared at my phone.

"Vic? Vic." Jess says trying to get my attention. "Meet us in there."

I just nod in response. 

Why am I getting a call from Luke?

I don't answer but I stand there thinking.

Why would he call me? Does he miss me as much as I miss him? What if it's just the guys forcing him to? Or even just a dare.

I'm an idiot, he probably doesn't want to have anything to do with me anymore. I ruined everything for us, he can't still want to talk to me.

I decide I would text Michael and see if he knew.

'Michael..'

'Yea Vic?'

'Are you with Luke?'

'No we're all out, he stayed back. Why..'

'Because he just called me..'

I hold onto my phone and decided I would go in and meet up with Nick and Jess.

I've tried so hard to stop thinking about him. I've tried pushing away my feelings towards him. This is going to slowly bring it all back.