Chapter 17

hiiiii

just so you know I dont think there will be a double update todayyy 

Hope its okay :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic can we please talk." Jess says from the other side of the door.

I groan rolling up off my bed.

"Alright, fine." I say opening the door.

She walks into the room and sits on my bed.

"Vic, will you please talk? I don't want this trip to be full of drama." She says.

"Easy for you. Your ex who used to be your best friend who you haven't spoke to in months isn't sitting downstairs." I say pacing back and forth in the room.

"You still love him, don't you?" She asks, finally saying what she's been dreading.

I stop dead in my tracks and look to her.

"What? N-no. I'm with Nick." I say.

"Vic I know you never got over him." She tells me.

I sigh, "Jess, I-"

"Vic it's alright. Nick was to try to help you move on. Wasn't he?" She cuts me off.

"I'm sorry..." I quietly speak.

"Just, don't hurt him." She softy says.

I chuckle, "That's all I seem to do isn't it? I fuck with people's emotions." I shake my head, "First Luke and next it's going to be Nick. He's gonna find out about this. I am such a terrible person."

I fall to the floor and I sit there and I just think. And try not to cry.

"Vic, no... that's not true." She says.

"Why haven't you tell Nick yet?" I ask, looking up at her, "I know this can't be easy for you." 

"I'm not that mean Vicky. Now will you tell me what the hell happened while I was gone?" She questions.

"Luke and I basically fought. Everything he said is right I just- I don't want to admit it. And he kissed me. I love him Jess. I don't know what to do." I tell her.

"Why won't you admit it to him? Why won't you admit this to anybody?" She asks.

"I'm scared. And that day we broke up.. It was a mistake. I don't know how to fix it." I reply.

"You tell him you still love him! That's how you could fix everything!" She basically shouts.

"Shh.." I warn her, "I don't think I can do it.."

"You're so difficult." She sighs.

"I just don't want anybody to get hurt. No matter which way this goes.. Somebody's hurt." I tell her.

"You have a lot of thinking to do. But please, don't hide in this room all week. Come downstairs." She encourages.

I give her a small smile, "I will in a few minutes."

She leaves the room and after a few minutes I head downstairs.

Jess is laughing as Calum and Ashton talk to her stomach, it's quite cute really, and Michael was in the kitchen.

I go over to Michael and sit on one of the chairs at the island.

"Michael.." I whine.

"Vicky.." He replies mocking me.