Chapter 7

woo update

I'm exciteeeed because hopefully this will have you guys thinking a little more and maybe less mad at me for making this so depressing so far 

So here's chapter seven!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning still in the back lounge. I didn't even realize I was falling asleep. I guess it was a good thing we didn't have a show last night.

Then I remember why I was out here.

Vic is dating somebody else.

She doesn't love me anymore.

I feel like complete shit. I don't feel like getting up. I don't feel like doing anything actually.

Do you know what it's like to have the most important person in your life leaving you? The person you love the most just not talking to you anymore? The person that means so much to you, that you're in love with, loving somebody else?

It's terrible. It's worse then terrible. I don't have words to explain it.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

I'm honestly so pathetic.

Why am I acting like this?

I should go find the guys maybe we could do something today.

I need to convince myself to get up off my ass first.

~~

Michael's P.O.V.

Calum, Ashton and I are all in one of our hotel rooms.

I've been thinking since last night, that somehow Luke and Vic need to get back together.

"Michael? We're you listening?" Calum asks.

"What? Sorry." I reply.

"Are you alright? You seem deep in thought." Ashton chuckles.

"I-I'm just trying to figure out how we could get Luke and Vic back together." I truthfully reply.

"Oh. Well first, she's dating somebody else now so there's a bit of a problem." Ashton says.

"Wait what?" Calum questions.

"I thought Ashton would've told you..Vic is dating that Nick guy." I tell him.

"So then how do you think you could possibly get Luke and Vicky back together?" Calum asks.

"She's not happy with Nick." I simply respond.

"What makes you so sure?" Ashton says.

"She told me. She tells me a lot. Vic basically said she's using Nick to get over Luke. So, instead of helping her get over Luke, let's figure out how to get them back together." I reply.

"She actually spoke to you about that?" Ashton asks.

"Yea. Well just saying she regrets most of it. She thinks it had to be done no matter how much she didn't want it to." I tell them.

"I feel bad for them." Calum says sitting down. "I mean they obviously still want to be together but neither of them said anything to each other. And now she's dating somebody else. So good luck getting them back together."

"But I think-" Ashton starts but is cut off by Luke stumbling into the room.

"Oh hi." He says.

We all greet him as he walks in.