Chapter 22

Hellooo :) 

Okay I'm going to do a double update today :) 

today is also the last day of daily updates sorry guys but hey it's been fun and I'll still be doing every two or three days like I usually did hopefully thats okay 

Hope you like ittt 

-----------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning and head downstairs to see Ashton, Calum and Michael with worried looks on their faces.

"Is everything okay guys?" I question.

They all look at each other to see who's going to tell me what has them so worried.

"Um, I don't know how to put this but.. Vic and Jess left for Australia." Michael sadly says.

"What? Why?!" I exclaim.

"Luke, calm down, there's a valid reason for them leaving." Calum tells me.

"What happened?" I ask trying to calm down.

How could they just leave on us?

How could she just leave on me?

"Vic.. Her dad, he..he's in the hospital right now.. They aren't sure if he's going to make it or not." Michael replies.

My eyes widen, "W-what?"

"They're on a plane back to Australia now so that Vic can go see her dad. We're all so worried." Ashton says.

"Oh my god.." I say in disbelief.

I wish I could be there to help her through this.. But I can't leave. We have work to do here. God I wish I could leave.

I shake my head before going and sitting outside.

I may not have been that close to Vic's dad, but he's been a part of my life for so many years now. This shows you really can't take anyone or anything for granted. I've learned this lesson a few times before actually...

I hope they're all going to be okay. 

~~

Victoria's P.O.V.

Once the we had gotten off the flight I rushed as quickly as possible.

After going through everything, I could finally leave.

"Jess, are you sure you don't want me to wait here with you until somebody comes to get you?" I ask her.

"It's fine, I just called Nick he's on his way. You need to get going." She tells me. "Good luck, I hope everything's okay."

I give her a weak smile before saying goodbye. I have to take a taxi to the hospital. Thank goodness Jess is going to take my luggage for me.

The drive to the hospital was torture. As the minutes passed the more stressed I became.

Arriving at the hospital I rushed inside and asked for the room my father was in.

I basically ran through the halls until I get to the room.

Noticing my mum standing outside the room, I begin to cry.

"M-mum?" My voice cracking as I try to speak through the tears that have returned.

She looks up at me with the mist devastated look on her face.

Running to me, she throws her arms around me. She hugs me tightly, almost too tightly.