Chapter 37

hello hi everybody here is chapter 37 the next chapter is the last one I'm emotional

hope you like iitt :)

------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic please.." Luke whines.

"Sure, Luke." I chuckle.

It's been one month since we've been home. About a week after coming home Michael had finally let us meet Melissa. She's the sweetest person and she's really quiet so she doesn't talk much. That's going to change within the next month. Then just less than a week ago Zoe smiled on her own for the first time and Calum literally won't shut up about it. But it's really cute how much he's gotten into being a dad.

Now, Luke has been bothering me all day to go out on a date and I've finally agreed.

"Okay I'm going to go home and get ready, I'll be back in an hour, that's when we're going out." He tells me.

"And how do I need to dress for this date?" I question.

"You don't really need to dress up, just look pretty like you always do." He smiles before jumping up and rushing out of the house.

"He's so cheesy." I chuckle to myself.

I wonder what he has planned..

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

Today.

Today is the day.

I'm going to ask Vic to marry me.

Honestly, I'm pretty terrified. I have no idea how she's going to react or what she might say but I'm really hoping it's a yes.

"Luke, are you okay?" Calum asks.

Calum, Jess and Zoe are at my place right now.

I take a deep breath, "I.. Um- yea."

"You sure?" Jess chuckles.

I sigh, "I'm so fucking nervous. She's going to say no, maybe I shouldn't do it.."

"Don't wimp out again Luke." Calum says.

I wanted to propose last week, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. We were out together, but I got nervous. It also didn't fully feel like the right moment. I just want it to be perfect, so I planned it out for tonight. 

"She's not going to say no. Everybody knows she will say yes." Jess adds.

"Alright, alright." I reply.

"Are you ready?" Calum questions.

"I think so.." I mumble.

"The important thing is do you have the ring." Jess says.

I pull the box out of my pocket, "Haven't let it out of my sight since I got it."

I open the box and stare at the ring for a moment, "I'm ready."

~~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Vic?" Luke shouts, walking into my house.

"I'm in my room!" I yell back.

I hear him running up the stairs and he barges into my room.