Chapter 15

I WANT TO SAY THAT YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY YOUR COMMENTS AND SOME OF YOU SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES AND STUFF AND YOU GUYS JUST MAKE ME SMILE A LOT ILYSM

well hope you enjoy the chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I wake up to Jessica sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Finally. You're up." She says.

"Have you seen any of them yet?" I ask.

"No, I snuck from my room to yours. I'm scared to see any of them right now." She replies.

"Jess, none of them will react badly, I promise." I tell her.

"I don't know, Vic." She nervously replies.

"Let's just go downstairs, say hello and get this over with." I tell her.

"But I can't go down there and do the whole reunion hugging thing." She says while pointing at her stomach, which she actually hid really well.

"I'll go down there now and say hi to Calum and Ashton then I'll come get you and then you can tell them." I tell her.

"What about Luke.." She questions.

Shit. I didn't want to tell any of them about our brief encounter last night.

Guess I have to now.

"I kinda ran into him last night." I admit.

"What? What happened?" She asks.

"Nothing, we just quickly spoke." I tell her. "I'll go downstairs, I'll be back soon."

I just really want to see them..and not have her annoy me about what happened.

I walk downstairs and the first person who noticed me was Ashton.

"Vicky?" He shouts like he couldn't believe I was standing there, as he runs over to me.

"Ashton!" I exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around me hugging me, then lifting me off the ground.

I giggle as he puts me down.

"I've missed you." He quietly tells me.

"I missed you so much." I reply.

I pull away from him and look behind him to see Calum.

I smile, "Cal!"

"Vic!" He mimics me.

He comes over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm so glad you're here." He says.

"I'm glad we're here. I'm so happy to see you guys." I reply.

I pull away as Michael walks by.

"Well hello again." Michael says.

Then Luke joins us.

Calum, Ashton and Michael all look from me, to Luke then back to me.

I roll my eyes at them, they're making it a big deal. They aren't helping the situation at all. 

"Hey, Luke." I say.

He smiles, "Vicky."

I pull him into a quick hug.

The three others stand there watching us with confused or intense looks.

If only they knew we already spoke last night.