Chapter 13

hey hello guys :) 

So I wanted to say thank you thank you thank you to you all bc I now have over 200 followers on here and I passed 200K reads on the first book and 20K on this one and that is way more than I ever expected to get considering I'm always told in school that I'm such a shitty writer and just seeing a bunch of people reading my work is truly amazing I love you all so much 

Well enjoyyyyy

----------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Today Jess asked me to join her to get some baby shopping done. Last time we went we weren't out long and only grabbed a couple outfits. This is one part of her pregnancy that doesn't cause her much stress, so I'm happy to get out with her to do this. 

I just left school and I'm going straight to her place. Her homeschooling sucks at some points but I'll have to get over it, I just wish I still had her at school with me. 

When I get to her house she's already waiting for me.

"Ready to shop?" I ask.

"Yup. Except you know I'm on a tight budget it might be a little more difficult.." She replies.

I nod as we drive off.

"You seem a bit excited to be doing this." I say.

"I guess I am, still kinda nervous about this whole thing though." She responds.

We get to the store and Jess seems scared to go in.

"Jess come on it'll be alright." I try encouraging her.

She nods before getting out of the car, and I follow.

We look through the store for furniture, clothes, things like bottles and toys. There's so much to pick from Jess doesn't know what she wants to get.

"Jess we've been her for over an hour how have you not made up your mind?" I question, laughing at her as she struggles to decide on what she wants.

"I think I have." She replies.

I follow her around the store as she picks out what she wants, and can afford at the moment.

"You done now?" I ask.

She nods and goes over to checkout. Jess seems somewhat embarrassed to be buying this stuff. 

We get back to the car and she sighs.

"Buying all this is scaring me because it just means it's getting closer to when this baby is coming." She says as we get closer to her house.

"Jess you know everything is going to be okay." I tell her.

We pull up at the house, grab all the stuff and we go inside.

We make our way up to her room and she sits on her bed and I sit on the other end.

"Vic I really need your help with how to tell Calum." She says

"You need to stop stressing about this, why are you stressing about this so much if you don't know when you'll tell him?" I ask.

"I-I.." She hesitates.

"Jess you know you can tell me anything.." I softly say.

"W-well, before any of this with Calum happened.. We had promised each other that there would be no relationship, no strong emotions for each other and that's we would just hook up b-but I broke my promise.. I-I fell for him. That's why I'm so scared to tell him about this baby because I feel like he's going to want to have nothing to do with me and that thought kills me." She spills.

I sigh, "Jess I don't know how either of you don't see you both really like each other. When your name is brought up, instantly there is a smile on Calum's face. There's so many little things that you guys do that you can tell you guys fell for each other. He really cares for you Jess. I don't think he's going to let you go because you're pregnant, with his own kid might I add."

"I-I don't know Vic.. A baby may be a big enough reason for him to let me go." She replies.

"Honestly, Jess, I feel like this baby is going to make you guys closer." I tell her.

She groans, "Can you please just tell me how you think I should tell him."

"You're probably going to be able to go to LA I think you might be able to tell him there." I tell her.

"How would I hide it though.." She says.

"We can figure it out but don't stress okay? Because you and Calum are going to be completely fine." I reply.

"How do you think you and Luke are going to be in LA?" She asks.

"Awkward. I wish we won't but I know we will be so.." I respond.

"So we both seem to be having issues about going to LA.. Do you really think its a good idea?" She questions.

"Yea I mean when will we ever get to go to LA with the guys again? I really want to see them too. It could be a lot of fun. Stop doubting." I smile.

"I'm going to call later to make and appointment close to when we would go to LA." She says getting up and going through the bags of stuff she recently bought. "Will you help me sort through everything?"

"Sure." I smile, getting up and helping Jess.

~~

Lukes P.O.V.

"Luke are you awake?" Ashton calls.

He slides the curtain open and I pretend to be sleeping.

"Wake up and get your lazy ass out of bed come on." He complains.

I don't reply and he just groans leaving me alone again.

I've actually been awake for a while because I've just been thinking. I can't stop thinking about Vic and I. I know I've been doing things to try and get over her, but I just can't stop thinking about her. 

It's all I do anymore. She's what I'm always thinking about. That's why I've been trying to come up with ways to get over her but I really don't see it happening. Maybe it's because I don't want to get over her.

I really don't.

Sometimes I just want to leave this damn tour so I can go back to her.

But then I remember that she doesn't want me. She doesn't need me the way I need her. It kills me.

I think that's why the idea of her coming to LA is actually growing on me. There's so many things going through my head. Maybe we can fix this. But who knows, I really have no idea.

I want to get her back. Because honestly, I need her. Fuck I need her. Just when we would spend time time just watching movies or something it would make my day. Just her being around me made me so happy. Even texting her or talking to her on the phone. Everything about her, everything she did, was perfect.

Then there's the part of me that wants to just leave her alone because she has somebody else. But the bigger part is me wanting her back so.. 

Basically LA is coming way too fast, but not quick enough.

---------------------------------------

Hello everybody I am very sorry for such a long wait for a bad chapter :( 

Since many of you have been saying you can't wait for when they go to LA, (and by many I mean 90% of the comments on the past few chapters) I want to know if you guys want me to skip the rest of the time straight to when they go to LA? 

If you could please please please comment if you want me to? thankk yoouuu 

Vote and Comment?