Chapter 36

alright so again there was a long wait for an update and I would really appreciate if you guys weren't too mad at me I've had really shitty things happening with my family and I've been in a terrible mood lately because of it I really have been wanting to update I've just had no time and motivation to write or even do anything and now I'm really sorry like I feel terrible for this not very good and short chapter 

-----------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I can't believe it's over." Luke says taking a deep breath as he walks into the dressing room, the rest of the guys following behind.

The guys just performed the last show of the tour.

"It's actually over.." Calum says in disbelief.

Michael goes to say something but stops when his phone rings. When he smiles stupidly at his phone and gets up leaving the room we all know it's Melissa calling him.

"How great is this the tour is over and you all have girlfriends I'll just sit around alone all day from now on how lovely." Ashton complains.

"My girlfriend, went home, you can come cuddle with me and fill in for her."

"No. I want a girlfriend. Not a Calum."

Jess had to take Zoe home after a couple, like she said before the tour even started. She didn't really want to come anyways, it was better for her to leave. 

"Alright, who's ready to party?" 

-

We finally get back to the hotel we're staying at before we head back home tomorrow.

I walk into mine and Luke's room, but before I can go anywhere he runs up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Luke!" I laugh.

He laughs along with me before falling onto the bed, pulling me with him.

I turn over to face him and he brushes my hair out of my face.

"I love you so much." He whispers.

"I love you. And I am so proud of you." I tell him.

"What are you proud of me for?" He asks.

"What you guys have done in the past like, year, is amazing. I'm so happy for you Luke." I smile.

"Have I ever told you that I love you." He replies.

"Only a million times a day." I giggle.

"I mean it every time I say it." He tells me.

Wrapping his arm around me he pulls me close to him so our bodies are pressed up against each other.

"You're perfect." He quietly breathes out.

I smile, "You really know how to make me smile."

"I hope that's a good thing." He replies, smiling back at me.

"It is." I tell him.

"Well good, because I love when you smile. It makes me smile." He says.

I don't say anything, I just place my lips on his.

Before anything can happen there's a knock at the door and Luke pulls away.

"Will there ever be a time we aren't interrupted." He groans, sitting up.

"You better not be having sex in there!" Calum yells, banging on the door.

"Maybe Vic and I actually could if you guys didn't interrupt us all the time." Luke says as he opens the door.

"Luke!" I exclaim, sitting up.

"Well, we were just going to come over here to celebrate the end of the tour but clearly you guys are going to celebrate differently.." Michael adds.

"No we aren't doing anything, ignore Luke." I tell them.

The guys all walk into the room, and I groan, "Honestly, guys, I'm so tired. Can you guys change the plans to one of your rooms?" I ask.

They nod, agreeing to leave, thankfully. I'd love to stay up with them, but I have been every other night. I just want to be able to sleep. 

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

"I still can't believe that it's over already." Calum says.

Calum and Ashton end up talking about something that happened during the show and I look over to Michael.

"Michael do you think you could help me with something tomorrow?" I ask him, quiet enough so Ash and Cal don't hear.

"What is it?" He questions.

"Do you think once we get back you could come with me to look for a ring? You know, for Vicky?" I ask.

He smiles, "Yea, sure. Are you getting nervous about this?"

"Yea, I kinda am." I reply.

The more thinking I do about proposing, the more nervous I get. I love Vic so much that it makes nervous for what her reaction will be.

"Are you guys talking about Luke proposing to Vic?" Calum questions.

Michael replies, "Yea, but if you're both going to be assholes about it maybe we'll stop."

I wasn't expecting that..

"Alright, relax." Ashton mumbles.

"Well if you're going to freak out at him again.." Michael says.

"Guys just drop it, it's fine." I sigh. 

Vic walks into the room and comes and sits with me on the bed.

"Hey, Vicky." I say, kissing her forehead.

"Hi." She smiles. "I can't sleep." 

Vic cuddles into my chest and closes her eyes, sighing. I smile running a hand through her hair.

"Goodnight.. I love you." She sighs.

"Night baby. I love you too." I whisper.

It doesn't take long for her to fall asleep in my arms.

After a little while, I carry Vic back to our room.

Getting in bed next to her, I place a kiss to her forehead and smile.

Gently taking her hand I play around with her fingers. I run my thumb across the spot where the ring would sit.

"Luke? What are you doing?" She tiredly giggles.

"Nothing.. Just go back to sleep, Vic." I whisper.

She sighs before closing her eyes and grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

I don't know what's going to happen in the next little while..but all I do know is that I love Vic and I never want to be apart from her.

--------------------------------------------

Alright hope it was ok

OH BY THE WAY IM WRITING A THIRD BOOK WOOO

Vote and Comment?