Chapter 30

Victoria's P.O.V.

I don't even know how long it's been, it has been a pretty long time. Most of what I've heard this whole time is Jess screaming and swearing.

"Come on, Jess, it's almost over baby." Calum encourages her.

"I fucking hate you right now." Jess growls in response.

"You know she doesn't mean it, she's just in a shit ton of pain." I softly tell him.

He nods before focusing back on Jess again.

"You're doing great Jessica come on." The nurse says.

Jess lets out another scream.

This must be the most painful thing somebody has to go through it makes me not want to have kids, like never.

Then just like that, it was over.

The loud cries of a new baby girl fills the room and Jess lets out a heavy breath.

"You did amazing. I'm so proud of you Jess." Calum softly tells her then kisses her forehead.

One of the doctors calls Calum over and I go see Jess.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Exhausted." She replies.

"Well congrats Jess." I smile.

I turn around and the doctor is bringing the baby over to Jess.

"Here she is, congratulations." She says handing the little girl to Jess.

Naturally, Jess begins to cry from happiness at the sight of her daughter.

Calum stands beside me and he's even got tears in his eyes.

"Congrats Cal, she's beautiful." I say looking up at him.

"She really is isn't she." He smiles at his new baby.

"Cal come here." Jess softly calls.

He goes and stands next to her.

"Look at her." Jess whispers.

The three of them look so cute I had to take out my phone to take a picture.

"First family picture guys." I say and they smile for a picture.

"Do you want to hold her now?" Jess asks Calum.

"Uh, um, I'm afraid to." He shyly answers.

"Have you ever held a baby before?" Jess asks, looking up at him. 

"Not a newborn. And definitely not my own daughter. What if I hurt her." He stresses, looking down at the baby in her arms. 

"Don't be, Calum. You've got this." I tell him. 

Nodding, Calum reaches for his daughter, Jess handing her over to him. 

"See, you're great." Jess smiles, watching Calum cradle their daughter. 

He seems really nervous to be holding her but he relaxes. He ends up mumbling to her, I couldn't make out what he said. After a bit he stands up and gives her back to Jess.

"Have you picked a name yet?" One of the doctors asks them.

"Are we going to go with what we talked about the other day?" Calum asks Jess.

She nods, "We're going with Zoe."

Calum leans down and kisses Jess and I took a picture because I can't get over how cute their little family is.