Just a quick note

I wrote this quite a while ago and my writing skills weren't as good, so I apologize in advance for any grammar, spelling, etc. mistakes. Also, this is the second version of this story, and in the first version my main character's name was Holland (bc I was obsessed with Teen Wolf and y'know Holland Roden 😂😭). What I'm getting at is that when I began writing this version I was going to keep her name the same but then half way through I decided to change it. So, if you see the names Holland and Bethanny, know that they are the same person. I know that it's confusing, but I am currently editing this to fix any mistakes. Also, I have like really embarrassing author's notes at the end of almost every chapter that I am begging you to ignore and they will be gone very soon. I love to respond to comments, but please guys no bullying. A bit of playful banter is okay, but I won't tolerate any hate. I kinda imagined the main character to be Jade Thirlwall, but you guys of course can picture her as whoever you deem appropriate. I really love this story though guys, and I would really appreciate if you did too. Comment and vote if you'd like, bc as I said I love to respond and interact with you lovelies 😘. 

Thank you, babes

Happy reading Xx - Rosalie ❤️