17 pt. 2

Above is what I imagine their lounge room area to look like

Happy reading Xx

(edited 4.23.16)

{Bethenny}

We found harry at a table towards the middle of the restaurant, looking at the menu. I sat down and Freya sat next to me, She looked afraid . Haz looked up, about to say something, but he stopped.

"Not to be rude, but who is she?"

"Harry this is Freya, she's going to have lunch with us."

He didn't question me and turned to look at her. "Hi Freya."

"Hi Harry." Her voice was quiet. Almost as if she were to start yelling in a few seconds. The waiter came to the table with two cheeseburgers and a plate of chips.

"Can we order another cheeseburger?"

"Anything on it?"

He looked to Freya and she shook her head. The waiter walked away and I picked up my cheeseburger, biting into it. Andrew woke up and pressed his fingers to my lips. I gave him a chip and he gnawed on it happily. Freya's burger arrived and she hesitantly took a bite out of it. Lunch continued on quietly and I could tell that Haz wanted to ask why Freya was here. The waiter came and cleared our table and Harry paid. We walked back across the street to the car and I strapped Andrew into his seat. I looked at Freya and she adjusted the bag on her shoulders.

"Would you like for us to drive you back?"

"No, I've already taken up too much of your time."

"Freya-"

"It's fine Bethenny, thank you again."

I hugged her one last time and then she was lost in the sea of people. I got in the passenger and put on my seat belt, looking back at Andrew. He had a mushed chip in his fist and potato all over himself. He was asleep yet again.

"Wanna tell me what the hell that was?"

"Are you mad?"

"A little."

"Why?"

"Because she was a fan!"

"Not all fans are bad Harry! They look up to us. We've saved so many of them."

He stayed quiet for a bit.

"Where did she come from?"

"The orphanage."

I looked at him and he looked at me, saying no with his eyes.

"Please, we'd be changing her life!"

"Love, as amazing as it would feel to take her out of that orphanage and take her home with us, we don't have the space."

"But we do! The ten of us share a room, Andrew has his own, and we have the nursery! That leaves us three other bedrooms and 2 bathrooms!"

"We would have to ask management and the other lads."

My mouth formed a pout and I turned to look out of the window. We got home and I stomped inside, angry at harry for a reason that may or may not have been acceptable. I walked upstairs and into the soon to be nursery. I sat on the wood floor and closed my eyes.

"It's funny to think that in 5 months i'm gonna be the father of two children." I looked up at Niall and held out my hand. He took it and sat down next to me. He slipped something warm onto my finger and I instantly looked down.