19

(edited 4.23.16)

{Perrie}

12 hours and still no news.

When Doctor Walsh walked up to us, my heart began to beat out of my chest. I shook Niall and Leigh-Anne awake forcefully.

"How is she?"

"Bethenny is going to have to go into induced labor."

"Why the hell didn't anyone tell us?" We were fuming.

"I'm very sorry Mr.Tomlinson."

"When can we see her?"

"Well the nine of you can, but the ladies must stay outside."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.

"We're going to be just across the street at the restaurant, keep us updated."

"Will do Jes."

{Zayn}

We were put into scrubs and sent up to Beth's room. The ride up the lift was full of a nervous silence, but I broke it.

"We're going to be daddies. "

"Crazy right?"

I nodded.

The doors opened and we walked into her room, all of our eyes widening. She looked beautiful, her hair was up in a ponytail and her skin seemed to glow.

"I'm 8 centimeters dilated!"

We all smiled at her smile and Louis grabbed one of her hands, Ashton taking the other.

Dr.Walsh came inside along with two nurses.

"Alright Bethenny! We're going to give you some more of those steroids and you should be ready to push in a few minutes." she nodded and drummed her fingers against her, round but still rather small, stomach. The red-headed nurse slowly stuck a needle into her arm. Beth shut her eyes and then opened them back up once the needle was pulled out.

Dr. Walsh came back into the room with another doctor, a lady this time.

The boys And I pulled out our phones and started filming. She was prepped, ready to push, and the nine of us were right there to hold her hand and try to make it easier.

"Okay Bethenny, I'm Dr.Roebuck and I'm gonna ask you to give me the very first push." Beth took deep breath and gave a semi-big push.

"Perfect! We're already seeing the head!"

"You're doing great baby!" Niall kissed her forehead.

"Another Big one Bethenny!"

Tears fell down her cheeks as she pushed harder. She stopped and began to cry.

"I can't do it." She sobbed.

Michael kissed her lips and massaged her hand. "Baby, you can do it. I know you can. We know you can. Just one more super big push and we'll have our little girl."

She nodded her head quickly and squeezed Liam and Luke's hands. She closed her eyes and pushed as hard as she could for as long as she could hold on.

"She's coming! She's coming! " Harry, Ashton, and Calum began to scream.

"One more Bethenny!"

Beth blinked the tears from her eyes and let out a loud scream and let out the final push. Seconds later we heard the tiniest high pitched scream. Beth was panting and crying, her hair stuck to her forehead. Dr.Welsh wrapped the baby in a blanket and gave her to a now smiling Beth. She ran her fingers over her tiny cheeks and nose. Her eyes were still closed but her hair was the most beautiful combination of chestnut and blonde. Beth kissed her fore head and then the nurse took her to be cleaned. The other nurse took Beth to have a shower and Harry stopped recording to call the girls.

"Yea, Hey, Perrie, um we need you girls to pack Beth a bag, and to shop for tthe baby."

"Yea. But we also need one more thing."

"Please?"

"Thank you. We need you to get the nursery ready."

He paused and pulled the phone away from his mouth. "What color did she want?"

"Eggshell." Niall whispered.

"No it was sunflower."

"No I wasn't Cal, it was light yellow. "

"No it was lemon chiffon."

" No It was cream."

"It was custard."

We all turned towards the sound of the voice and was surprised to see Beth. I quickly told Perrie and hung up.

"I'm gonna take a nap. They're going to come in and tell you that you can see her soon."

Dr.Welsh came in with papers in his hand and gave her a pen.

" Her date of birth and footprint is already there so just write her name and you all need to sign."

"Okay."

"I'll be back in an hour"

Our eyes met and she nodded understanding.

Name: Elliott Hager Rami Goirdano DOB:10/1/14

Rune#: 028560736845217300 Dr . Edward L. Welsh

Mother's Name: Bethenny H. Giordano

Father's Name(s):

Michael G. Clifford

Lucas R. Hemmings

Niall J. Horan

Calum T. Hood

Ashton F. Irwin

Zayn J. Malik

Liam J. Payne

Harold E. Styles

Louis W. Tomlinson

_________________________________________________________________________________

{Luke}

We all signed and a nurse came in to take the sheet. Beth fell asleep soon after and we all took seats around her room.

The same nurse left and then came back with a chipper smile on her face.

"Hi I'm Grace and I'm gonna take you up to see your daughter." We stood and followed her onto the lift. She pressed a floor and gave us a smile.

"Is this your first?"

"Kinda."

She nodded and the doors opened. We walked past some windows and the sun was starting to come up. She took us into a private room where the second nurse held our sleeping beauty. She waved us over and I was first in line. Slowly, she placed Elliott into my arms.

"Support her head."

I did as I was told and supported her head with my arm. I gently pressed my lips to her forehead and passed her to Ashton. His long fingers brushing through what little bit of curls she had. Michael went next and sniffed her the entire time.

"I'm in love with her smell."

We snickered a how obvious it was and she was passed to Niall who tried to coax her into opening her eyes. After 3 hours we had all held her about 5 times and she slept through it all. They brought her Beth's room and Beth hung up on Caterina to hold her.

Harry talked to Eleanor to check in on Andrew and then to Freya who was packing for boarding school. Around 11am the boys had fallen asleep along with Beth, who had stayed awake to hold and talk to Elliott. She let out a small whine. I picked her up and began to hum in her ear. She opened her tiny palm and I softly placed a kiss to it.

The look in her eyes warmed my heart.

a/n: The next chapter is the last, babes. I just wanted to thank each and every one of you who supported 'Their Mate', you all mean the absolute world ❤️

Love you all forever Xx