18

(edited 4.23.16)

{Freya}

I smoothed out my pleated skirt and moved the hair from my face. I ran down the stairs and Beth was packing my lunch with a small smile on her face.

"Are you sure you want to walk to school? "

"Yes."

"Okay."

She handed me my lunch and I walked towards the door. She followed me and I turned around to hug her.

"Bye mum."

"Go straight to school Freya."

"Okay."

She stood there and watched until I guess I was out of view. The walk to school wasn't horrible with the light sun. I made it just before first bell and I ran to class. I sat down before Mr.Marino said anything about my tardiness.

Just a few more hours of hell.

~

{Bethenny}

I swiped my badge and walked past Anastasia who was talking to Mike about shit that wasn't important to me. I got on the lift and much to my surprise, Perrie was right behind me. I didn't say anything because there was an endless possibility of fucked up things that could come flying from my mouth.

We both stepped off and I felt her staring at me. I walked into Simon's office and he jumped up to hug me. I smiled at him and he asked about how the baby was doing, Perrie staying silent by the door. I sat down on his carpet and he sat in his chair looking at Perrie.

"What?"

She walked out whispering something to herself. I looked at Simon and he shook his head and closed his eyes. I sighed and pulled my laptop from my backpack.

"So did you think about our offer?"

"I did."

"And?"

"I wrote two songs, that I think you'll like."

"I'll call the rest of the team and we'll start working tomorrow during the flight." I nodded and gave him a quick hug. I put my mac book back and walked back to the lift. I got on with like seven other men in suits answering emails or talking about money. I stepped off and sat down next to another man in another suit. I scrolled through my twitter and saw the pictures of Calum, Niall, and Andrew in town and with fans. After an our of waiting for Ana, I just went home. I was gonna ask her to lunch but she's moving slow. I went home and Freya was sitting on the couch eating pizza.

"Where're the boys?"

"They left."

"Did you do your homework?"

"Yea."

"What's bothering you babe?"

"They didn't even care when I was telling them about school or my teachers or anything!"

"Babe they're leaving for tour tomorrow, things are gonna be rushed and hectic until they step onto that plane."

"Are we going?"

"Well you and Andrew will be with my mum for the first couple of months, but towards the ending you'll come along."

"But i'll miss you."

"Once you meet your psycho uncles you'll never wanna come back!" I joked. She gave me a smile and I leaned down to hug her.

The next morning Trisha and Saf came for Andrew before the sun came up and Lottie came for Fray an hour later. The boys happily packed for me because I was up all night writing songs with Harry and Niall. I had Nutella on my shirt and smelled like peanut butter. I took a long shower and then kinda flopped onto the bed.

I let out a whine and closed my eyes, not wanting to move. I finally got up and put on some clothes for rehearsal. The boys started to shower and get dressed as I read the comments on my latest video. Ricky had commented and all these girls were responding with like hearts and other horny shit like that, no i'm kidding. My phone vibrated and as upsetting as it is, it was Perrie.

"What?" I snapped.

"Um, are you coming to the interview and rehearsal today?"

"Yea."

"Alright I'll see you in a few."

"Whatever."

I hung up first and I waited for Zayn to come out of the closet before I left.

"I'm going to rehearsals, i'll be back way before six."

"Okay, don't be late kid."

"Never."

I hugged him tight and I got up to leave. I took the Audi because The boys would be doing last minute things and needed the bigger cars. I got there and Perrie was outside pacing back and forth. The rain had picked up and I could already feel it in my chest that something was about to happen. I got out and she stared at me.

"Beth...:"

We were so close to each other that it wasn't even cold anymore. She grabbed my face and our lips collided. I could taste the syrup in her mouth and feel the softness of her sweet lips on mine. I felt the glow of my butterfly and it suddenly came to me that this entire time I wasn't upset the Perrie was with Zayn, but the fact that it wasn't me. It felt like the kiss lasted hours, but it was only a minute. I pulled away, breathless and she smiled at me. She pulled me back to her and pressed her forehead against mine.

"Bethenny, I'm so in love with you. I've questioned my feelings for you for long enough. I want you to be mine, I know it's impossible to have you all to myself but give me your heart. Just a little bit."

{Perrie}

We found Leigh-Anne and Jesy doing weird dance moves and Beth took that as her chance to pull out her phone and start filming. The boys got here an our later and we were in tears because everything was just too funny.

"Guys let's start!" Jesy was putting us into our spots.

"Remember your places cos I'm not doing that again. Beth, don't do any unnecessary moves or I will make you sit the rest of rehearsals."

"Okay jes." Jesy gave her the look and Beth put her hands up, getting into her spot.

We were halfway through and Beth was had made it without working herself too much, but my happiness ended when she dropped to her knees and blood began to drip rapidly from in between her legs. I felt myself not being able to move, but I ran to her and grabbed her into my arms. I carried her bridal style to my car and sat in the back seat as Leigh-Anne drove. Jesy was trying to reach the boys but no one was answering. She was crying and clinging onto me. The pool of blood had become larger and was seeping onto my bare thighs. It was warm and sticky but I couldn't care less. The love of my life was hurt and I couldn't do a damned thing.

a/n: Hope you like, babes Xx