03

Edited 4.22.16

{Hager}

I left the airport with Paps hounding on me asking me about Jordan.

I got into the Porsche and sped off in the direction of home. I was eager to see Bethenny, she was my other half.

I pulled up and ran inside, seeing Kellen and Mckinley Feeding a very knackered looking Andrew.

"I'm Home!"

"Hey babe."

"How is Andrew here and Beth isn't?"

"She said she needed to run a few errands and The lads were busy so she left him here." Kellen told me.

"I saw her on an interview yesterday."

"Yea, me too."

"You know she left an extra key to her place with the lads here?"

"Well can I snag it and surprise her?"

"Whatever will get you out of here, annoying little sister."

"You know what kellen-"

"Bye bitch!"

"Fuck you!"

I left before he could say anything else. I took Mack's directions and made it there in just twenty minutes. I pulled up in the circular cobblestone driveway.

It was huge, just as big as mine. I ran up to the two doors and put the key in twisting the knob. When I walked in and I saw articles of clothing were thrown all around the kitchen. I Heard my sister's giggles and raced upstairs into the Bedroom only to regret it seconds later.

My sister was on her Knees in front of Niall while the other 4 wanked off. I let out a scream and covered my eyes.

I ran downstairs and sat at the breakfast bar.

Wow, that was awkard.

Guess I'll have to burn my bloody eyeballs now.

She came down the stairs in a grey sweater dress and some grey converse. She hugged me and I hugged back.

"Hey boo, when did you get back?"

"Just today."

"The lads wanted to apologize."

"For what shoving their dicks in my sister's mouth?"

"Still no filter, H?"

"Nope!"

"How about some Nutella?"

"Only you eat that shit."

"You could at least pretend that you like it."

We both looked at each other and burst into fits of laughter clapping our hands like retarded seals, That's when she noticed the ring on my finger.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well you know now."

"Who else knows?"

"Everybody except the Public or Media if you will. But in my defense I wanted to tell you in person."

"Fair enough."

"You're gonna have a husband and have little babies!"

"You're such a weirdo Beth."

{Niall}

"Tell your sister that we're sorry!" Liam shouted.

I threw on skinny jeans, a blue, purple, and red flannel and high tops. I grabbed my phone to call my parents and Greg and Denise. They all agreed to meet here, same with the other lad's families.

"We should call Beth's family." Zayn said.

So Liam called Matthew, who picked up the phone already knowing who it was.

"Hey Payne."

"Hey Matthew, we're doing a big lunch with all of our families and would like for all of you guys to meet us here so we can decide where to go."

"That's actually really great because our parents just got here along with Jordan!"

"Great, see you when you get here!"

Li ended the call and we all came down the stairs to see Bethenny eating Nutella and Hager talking about her engagement to Jordan."

"Hey babe." She kissed both my cheeks and then eyed my shirt.

Zayn's family was first to arrive, and boy did they love Bethenny. Then Liam's, then Harry's, then Lou's, then mine.

I kissed my mum on the cheek and introduced her to Bethenny. We were all settled in the Family room with us 6 telling the story of how we met. We were still on the part about Niall's tweet about Beth's voice when her family came through the door. It was still quiet until Andrew started crying.

"Alright Buddy calm down Mummy and your Daddies are both here." Kellen told him. He was brought over to us as he stopped kicking and screaming and crying. We shushed him and kissed him and tickled him and he soon fell asleep on Harry. All eyes were on us as if to say 'Explain'. So we went into that story as Louis Found the perfect restaurant for us to go to.

Everybody thought that our little family was so cute and that we had this unbreakable bond. Then somebody knocked at the door.

{Jordan}

I followed Beth's directions all the way to a Mansion like home. I stepped out of my Audi A3 and slid on my aviators.

I walked up to the doors and knocked once. I waited for a second until I heard the pattern of beth's skips across the floor. That girl sure knows that she can skip. She opened the door with this huge grin on her face.

"H, I have surprise for you!"

I waited for her little footsteps and then I saw her in all her beauty.

"Jordan!"

Hager came at me full force and I attacked her lips with my own.

Beth walked over and Looked over to a guy with brown hair and blue eyes.

"You find anything babe?"

"Not yet."

"How about a change of plans."

"What do you mean?"

"We have enough space, so we can do something here."

{Hager}

We were watching the end of the Barca match before we started cooking and some huge woman child in converse jumped on my back.

"What the hell?"

"Just showing my love and appreciation."

Sometimes I wonder about her.