10 pt. 2

(edited 4.22.16)

{Beth}

"I didn't stick candy floss to your face for you to be nervous now and You've done this hundreds of times before Cal."

"I can't help but be nervous every time."

"Just have fun Cal!"

"But there are so many people."

"Ash, Luke, and Mikey are waiting for you!"

"But-"

"Don't let them or your fans down Cal. They're waiting for you! I love you okay?"

"I love you too." He ran over to Lukey, Mikey and Ash, who gave me big smiles. I smiled back just as big and all 4 ran over to me and we hugged. They each kissed my cheek and Ash bent down so that his face was right in front of my stomach.

"Please be good for your mummy. You've been making her sick all afternoon, just give her some peace."

He stood up and peck my lips before running onto stage.

~

{Luke}

"Calum, your hair looks like-"

"Don't even say it Lucas!"

We walked backstage grabbing water on the way. We walked back to where we left Beth and she wasn't there. I went to ask Caesar, while Cal, Mikey, and Ash went to look for her.

"Caesar, have you seen Bethenny?"

"She left."

"LEFT WHERE?"

"She went back to the hotel saying that Simon needed her to do a twitcam."

"HOW LONG AGO DID SHE LEAVE CAESAR?"

"Maybe ten minutes ago."

"THANKS FOR NOTHING CAESAR."

{Beth}

I walked into the room and Simon immediately called me.

"Hello?"

"You need to start right now, your flight back home leaves at 6pm, you have 3 hours, have fun!"

"But-"

Then that bitch hangs up on me! I love him, but sometimes, I can't with the man!

I took off my onesie and put on joggers and a singlet. I grabbed my laptop and went onto twitter going through some tweets and then going over to tumblr seeing all these delena posts. The hotel room door opened and Luke, Cal, Mikey, and Ash came in looking relieved.

"We were worried sick babe, what happened"

"Simon called telling me that I needed to do a twitcam."

"Well, you're safe!"

"You guys can go change I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yea."

~

I walked through the front door and felt like i just got by a big truck. I had spent the entire plane ride writing a song and I kept getting sick so guess how I feel right now. All I wanted was a cheeseburger, three of them bitches!

"I walked in the kitchen and saw Niall getting burger buns out.

"Ni!" I leaped into his arms and his arms went around my waist.

"Hi princess!"

"How was Spain?"

"Beautiful, reminded me of you."

"So about those cheeseburgers..."

"Larry Stylinson out there think they can cook."

"They're just burgers!"

"Not to them!" We started laughing and Zayn came in eating a banana.

"Hey beautiful!"

"Hi Zaynie!" He pulled me into a warm hug, his nose in my hair.

"I've missed you, so many people were asking about you while we were in Spain. Made me miss you more."

"I've missed you too, she's been killing me with all the sickness."

"She?"

"It's obviously a girl!"

"HE'S obviously a boy!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night babe!"

I walked outside and Luke was in a a pool tube? For what reason, I don't know so I just walked by.

"HAZZA!"

He turned around and ran to me in fake slow motion, but he was too slow because Mikey threw me over his shoulder. He ran towards the pool, with Haz right behind him. Mikey jumped in the pool, taking me with him and Haz followed. Someone grabbed me from behind and I knew it was Lou, because he was nipping at the back of my neck.

We came back up and i got out, following Liam back inside. He didn't know that I was behind him, so when he sat the burgers down I jumped on his back. He pulled me over his shoulder and then he nodded to Calum, who I didn't see until he started tickling me. My laughswas loud, but genuine. Anyone could easily tell if I was really laughing or not. Haz and Lou came in with two more trays of burgers, and everyone but Liam was soaking wet, well his back and shoulder were, but that's because I jumped on them.

"ALRIGHT BURGER TIME!" Ash shouted. Then Luke threw his pool tube on the ground and went for his burgers. I went through everything trying to find the cheese and didn't find a damn thing.

"Where the fuck is my cheese?" They were all silent looking scared to speak or move. They weren't talking, so I kept going.

"I bought lettuce. WE HAD LETTUCE! I bought tomatoes. WE HAD TOMATOES! I bought pickles. WE HAD PICKLES! BUT I WALKED ON IN THINKING 'HEY AT LEAST WE ALREADY HAVE SOME CHEESE' BUT WE DIDN'T! WE HAD ONE LONELY ARSE PEICE OF CHEESE FOR MY THREE CHEESEBURGERS! FUCK THIS SHIT I'M GOING TO GET SOME CHEESE!"

~

{Liam}

She came back in an hour later. With cheese, and a milkshake. She put her stuff down on the table and then put the cheese on her burgers. Niall, Zayn, and Mikey got up to get more bugers, while Haz and luke went to make more. She sat down with her burgers and still completely full strawberry milkshake. Ashton tried to sneak a sip and she shot him a look. He put his hands up and she kept staring at him while taking a bite of her burger.

"Touch my milkshake again, and I will pimp slap you with a spoon."

~

"We have the first appointment tomorrow!"

"We do?" She nodded and we all got excited.

"You'll be there right?"

"We'll take off all day tomorrow, just for you babe!"

"Thanks Ni!"

"Anything for our Princess!"

It was moments like this that made me happy and excited for our baby. I could have destroyed our child before it had a life, but abortions in my family are a strict no-no. We believe that everyone should have the chance to live.

Always

a/n: Thank you so much for all of the reads/votes/comments guys!

love you all Xx