08 pt. 1

(edited 4.22.16)

{Liam}

"Ash it's 2am"

"And?"

"It's the middle of the bloody night!"

"Please babe?"

"Fine but we need-"

"Yea I know, I got one already."

"Ash I don't think it's the right size, obviously it's too big."

"Beth trust me I know what I'm doing."

"I don't think you do!"

"Baby, trust me."

"Its obviously not gonna fit."

"Mikey does it look too big?!?"

"Yea a bit, but let me try."

"SEE I TOLD YOU, IT'S TOO BLOODY BIG!"

"Yea Ash, sorry mate."

"This sucks!"

I've had enough of listening to this.

I walked into the kitchen to see them trying to fit a pan in the oven.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

"What was what Li?"

"I thought you guys were-"

"Were what Li?"

"Nothing."

Then 3 girls bust into our front door. "Hey."

"Sup Liam."

"Nothing much."

"PEZZA!"

Beth ran into Perrie's arms full force and then attached herself Leigh-Anne and Jesy.

"We need to leave so that we can catch our flight to New York!"

"K, how long are we gonna be?"

"Just a day, We're gonna be performing in the 'Summer Concert Series' and then a signing for the album. People pre-ordered it on iTunes and When it came out people went crazy!"

"That's great but we have even bigger news!"

"What is it?"

"Guess who has 2 thumbs and is having a baby?"

"You're pregnant?!?" Jesy screamed.

Beth nodded and they did their little happy dance thing.

"Change or we're gonna be late." Leigh ordered. Beth rushed upstairs and then came back down in black leggings, a white v-neck, and black converse. She threw on her leather jacket and grabbed her phone, running to Leigh-anne.

"I'm ready!" She ran up to me and Kissed my cheek, doing the same to Mikey and Ashton who didn't wanna let go. She ran out the door with Leigh, Perrie, and Jes who silently told us that they would keep her safe.

"You thought we were having sex, didn't you?" Ash inquired

"Yup." I said popping 'p'.

"What was all that noise?" A sleepy Zayn came into the kitchen hopping up onto the counter.

"That was the girls, they came for Beth."

"At 4am?"

"Yea they're going to New York for a Performance and a signing."

"Look at our little butterfly spreading her-"

"Spreading her what?!" Harry stomped into the kitchen looking quite Angry.

"Wings." Zayn snickered

"Fuck you Zen, I thought you lot were raping Beth!"

"What nice things you think of us Haz."

Me, Ash, Mikey all laughed at that earning a playful glare from Haz. We all finished and Harry started on breakfast as we talked normally. Then we heard a thud and a scream that obviously came from Calum and another that came from Louis. We all ran upstairs and into en suite attached to the master. Calum was on the floor Naked, and Louis was also naked with pee shooting from his junk and onto Calum's face.

"What the fuck?"

"This bitch was peeing naked while I was washing and then surprised me when I came out so I fell onto the floor. Then, he turns around and pissed on me!" Everybody was laughing except for Louis and Calum who were a tad upset.

What the hell are we going to do without her for a day?

~

{Perrie}

We ran into the building, rushing to go and get prepared for our first song which was 'Wings' and we were starting in less than thirty. We were late and it cost us a lot.

~

{Ashton}

We were watching The girls perform 'Wings' on GMA for their 'Summer Concert Series' and it was like we were in a trance. The way she swayed her hips, how her lips moved when she would sing, The way her hair bounced as she danced around the stage, we were transfixed on her and only her.

They stepped off of the stage to change and Emblem3 took their place. We all snapped out of whatever we were in and smiled at each other.

"She was wearing suspenders" Lou whispered. Harry got up to answer the door that I didn't hear and came back with El and Andrew.

"Did I miss it?" El desperately asked

"Only the first half, they'll be back for another after Emblem3." Niall reassured. Wait- when did he wake up?

Whatever.

"My husbands??!??" She pushed Haz out of the way and planted herself right in front of the screen that had taken a whole day to mount up on the wall, that Shit was huge.

Eleanor sang along to Emblem3 Loudly as we all sat away from her, scared. She was obviously a fan. They finished and The girls came back on causing us to all Perk up.

Even Andrew had his eyes fixed on the huge screen that held his mum.

Now it was our turn to fangirl!

a/n: Part two will be up soon!