15 (mature)

(edited 4.23.16)

{Bethenny}

She was dead.

My sister.

My own flesh and blood.

They said that she and the baby were killed on impact.

The entire case has been dismissed and no one was going to be convicted of anything.

"We should go home babe, it's late."

I didn't even protest when Liam picked me up and started walking.

El had Andy, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

We were in the car park when I began to fall asleep.

Honestly, it was the best thing for me.

{Harry}

"El, she probably wants you to stay with her."

"That's fine."

The ride was silent and filled with Beth's quiet breathing.

"We should probably stay home tomorrow."

"Yea."

We got inside and the scent of vanilla hit me (Ash and those damn scented candles). I walked upstairs changing my clothes while Beth slowly dressed herself, her newly dyed hair bouncing as she picked up clothes from the floor dumping them in the basket.

"I'm gonna order some take away."

We nodded and Louis walked downstairs, his eyes glued to his phone. Beth and Mikey had a silent conversation and Beth nodded grabbing the brush, comb, and hairspray walking over to him.

Eleanor came in not making eye contact with Beth.

"Zayn is here. I need to go to Matthew, he needs me"

"Go, Ellie, we'll talk tomorrow, or today since it's after twelve and as for Zayn. . ."

Beth looked at each of us, her eyes getting watery. She shook her head and finished Mikey's hair.

She flopped backwards onto the bed resting her hand on her stomach.

Zayn walked into the room and Beth sat up looking at him. We all stared at him and he let out nervous laugh.

"Hey."

She got up and walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Niall followed her closing the door softly this time.

"We know what you did Zayn."

"What?"

"You and Perrie."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Beth walked in on you earlier today."

"It probably wasn't what it looked liked."

"It looks like Perrie's a backstabber and a whore and it looks like you're a cheater and a dick."

"The dick he can't keep in his pants." Ashton and Luke high-fived, Liam and Mikey laughing.

"Maybe if you weren't shagging Perrie, you would know that we've been at the hospital since 5 in the afternoon because McKinley is dead."

He was silent. It took everything I had not to kill him for hurting Beth like that.

~

{Beth}

I was half expecting Andrew screams to be the thing that woke me up, but then I realized that he wasn't here and that I could actually sleep the entire night. I tried falling asleep, but I was so used to being up all night with Andrew that I just couldn't go back to sleep. I got up and stripped down, showering again. I don't like not showering, it makes me feel dirty. I walked into the closet and grabbed Liam's batman shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and my black vans. I chose a pair of grey ankle socks, lace black panties, and a black lace bandeau that El bought me from American Eagle cause she's a cheeky little shit.