08 pt. 2

(edited 4.22.16)

{Beth}

We came off of stage right after 'DNA' and were taken straight outside and our driver rushed us to the hotel. Simon was congratulating us with this cheesy grin on his face. We made it to our hotel and the front desk lady got us checked in. We arrived at our room and we busted in stripping off our clothes to shower and get dressed for the signing. I was rinsing off when I heard Louise banging on the door.

"HURRY UP!"

"PISS OFF LOU!" I stepped out and wrapped the fluffy towel around my body. I walked back out and the girls were still wrapped in towels picking outfits with Caroline.

"Beth, here." She threw me a black Peplum top, black skinny jeans, and all black converse. I dressed quickly and then Louise re-did my hair to make it look neater and not like I just had rough sex with 9 extremely fit lads.

No, I'm kidding.

We were once again rushed outside and into the black Escalade that would take us to our destination. The ride was less than 5 minutes meaning that we could hear the screams the entire time. My phone vibrated, notifying me that somebody had tweeted.

Ashton Irwin @Ashton5sos @Bethenny4Prez I miss you the two of you

People were curious as to who 'the two of you' was. They didn't know about the little peanut the was growing inside of me. I had to admit that I even forgot for a second. I scrolled through some of the tweets and one caught my eye

PLEASE FOLLOW BETH @offthewallforBeth Guys if you read the tweet closely and get off of the cute mushy 'i miss you' part, then you would notice how Ashton said 'I miss THE TWO OF YOU'. Now all nine of the lads were spotted walking TOGETHER 17 MINUTES ago. That means that Beth isn't in new york with any of the other lads so who else does he Miss BESIDES her? My point to all of this is that from all of the obvious signs, BETH'S PREGNANT.

I read the tweet over and over as the car came to a stop and we were let out. I stopped for picture and smiled for the paps and signed autographs before we went inside. We sat down at the table and the fans were let through.

This is gonna be a long day.

{Louis}

We watched as management chewed out Ash.

"How could you be so careless, Ashton?"

"I wasn't being careless."

"PEOPLE ARE ALREADY STARTING TO FIND OUT ASHTON!"

"If we don't confirm anything they have no proof."

"Oh really?"

He pulled up some photos onto the big screen along with an article.

"Let me read It to you; 'Little Mix arrived to their signing today in New York, just after their Spectacular Performance On Good morning America. The Focus of this article is Nineteen year old Bethenny Giordano, who is mated to the Members of One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. The Clan were spotted at a Doncatser Hospital and were seen Leaving with bright smiles on their faces. We suspect that The clan of 10 are expecting and so do some of their fans. Ashton Irwin tweeted a very obvious tweet mere hours ago and the fans went crazy with suspicions Of Ms. Giordano's Pregnancy. In the photo Above Goirdano is seen smiling for Cameras but the blouse she sports is just a tad tight, revealing an almost unnoticeable bump, that seems to be only a few days old.' DOES THAT SEEM LIKE BLOODY PROOF?!?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M DONE WITH YOUR SHIT ROBERT! I DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK, OKAY? I'M LEAVING, AND WHILE YOUR AT IT GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

a/n: Sorry about it being so short but it really wasn't meant to be as long as they normally are because it was only a continuation of the last chapter. Thank you, babes!