02

Edited 4.21.16

{Harry}

I woke up to little giggles and immediately knew who they came from.

I looked over and saw Liam tickling Andrew. I snuck up on Liam from behind and grabbed his neck causing him to drop Andrew onto Beth. She jumped up with him and started running with Zayn and Lou on her heels.

"Oh shit it's 8:00 we need to get out of here!" Bethenny began rushing us.

"Lou can you give him a bath, since you take the least amount of time to get ready?"

"Sure babe." He carried Andrew to the bathroom. I slow rolled to my room and crawled into the bathroom.

"Move your arse Harold!"

So much for slow rolling.

{Bethenny}

I got out of the shower and threw on light blue distressed shorts and a white V-neck. I grabbed my white converse and sped down the stairs. Everybody was down there except Lou and Andy."Where are they?"

"Here we are!" Louis came bounding down the stairs with Andy on his back.

"When did his clothes get here?" I asked

"This morning."

"Did his car seat get here too?"

"Yea, it should be in the kitchen."

"Thanks" I went into the kitchen and scooped up the car seat then went back to the boys. "Let's get moving people!"

We all split up, Zayn and Liam in the Bentley. Me, Niall and Andrew in the Jeep, and then Louis and Harry in the Range Rover. Niall was driving because I was in the back with a gurgling Andrew, and before I knew it we were there.

Niall grabbed the bag while I carried Andrew and the seven of us walked in searching for Simon. He was waiting for us by the snack table.

"I'll take Andrew while you go get ready, Lou and Caroline are already back there!" We smiled and he led us back to where Lou and Caroline were.

The moment I stepped back there I was pushed into a chair.

"Hi, I'm Louise Teasdale! Anything you want specifically or d'you want me to just go along with what you already have?"

"Well something totally different than What I have now would be nice.""

"How old are you?"

"19"

"Alright since you're young, we're gonna go for a sweet innocent, I'd never hurt a fly, I cry alot kind of look"

"I'm not a baby."

She laughed really loud and I snickered.

I giggled and that just amped her up more. "And you giggle like a baby rabbit!"

I gave her a blank stare and she just laughed as she walked away.

Do rabbits even giggle?

She came back with 3 sprays and 1 dye.

"Brown, blonde, and Curls."

"I thought you said innocent?"

"When I'm done you'll look like even more of a child."

"Thanks?"

"It was a compliment love."

"Some compliment."

~

She uncovered my eyes and I was kinda confused, but then I saw how good it looked. I turned around and hugged the life out of Lou.

"Thank you so much!'

"Oh your welcome babe, now dance your little arse over to Caroline and send Liam over here."

I skipped over to the Lads and Caroline with a big grin on my face. "Li,  Lou wants you over there."

Caroline smiled at me. "Louise did a great job."

"Thanks Caroline!"

"Your welcome, I already have something perfect for you." She was Giddy to show me her masterpiece. It was a royal blue lace crop top, white acid wash jeans, and leather ankle boots. I smiled at her and she nodded telling me to try it on. I changed and stood in front of the mirror, then Zayn came and covered my eyes. "Guess who."

"Louis?" I feigned confusion.

"Nope."

"I give up."

"Boo, you suck."

A boy about my age came back with a clipboard and an iPad.

"We're on in one minute so speed it up!"

Lou ran up to me spraying my hair and yelling at Louis and Harry to stop 'Rough Housing'.Then Zayn and I were being pushed out to the entrance of the stage followed by the pushing of Niall. The same kid led us to our seats and then this Bloke that looked liked Brad Pitt came out and introduced himself as James.

"We're on in 5, 4, 3, 2,"

"Welcome back, and  just as a reminder this our season 2 premiere and as a special treat today we have One Direction and Bethenny Giordano!

"How are we doing today?"

"We're doing great." Liam answered for us.

"So today you are here to clear some stuff up and to reveal some things."

"Yep!"

"Well before we get into that we're gonna take some quite crazy questions from your fans on twitter. This first one is from @Harryswife and it's for Bethenny. It says 'If it was Friday and you didn't have a job what would you do?' "

"Um, Look for a job." Everybody laughed, but I was serious.

"Alright this next one os from @KendraLovesbeth and and it's for Niall. It says 'Are you Larry af?' "

"What does that even mean?"

Harry gasped playfully and everyone laughed at how offended he seemed.

"Okay, we'll do more later, maybe, but for now let's get some things cleared up. Firstly what exactly is the relationship between you six?"

"We're mates." Lou said

"Okay now that it's been confirmed, Liam, do you and Bethenny have a child together, separate from the other lads?"

"The thing is, we are all his fathers and she is his mother. His name is Andrew, and His parents only care about work and not their son. So Beth has raised him and taken care of him since he was born. When we met him after we became mates he instantly became our son and we became his fathers."

"I love the whole relationship so  congratulations to you five for taking on such a big role so quickly and I think we're all proud of you Beth for being so young and taking care of Andrew without anybody to help before  these lads came along. Now how old is he?"

"He's One."

"And how old are you?"

"I'll be twenty soon."

"So you were only 18 when when he was born and you were taking care of him?"

"Yes I gave him his first bath and fed him his first bottle and sent him presents, and Called him and Skyped him and held him."

"That's a real mother, even without a blood connection." We all smiled and before we knew it the interview was over.

That Friday was the best that I'd had in a long time.