17 pt. 1

(edited 4.23.16)

{Beth}

Little Mix @LittleMix Hi mixers! We are so happy to announce that our next single will be 'Move' and  we hope that you all are enjoying the new album! We love you so much and we want to thank you for being such great fans! LM HQ X

Haz and I walked into the garage and to the white Audi. The other boys had left to golf before me and harry were finished with breakfast. I looked down at my watch sighing at how early it really was, 8:07 on the dot. I got in the passenger while Harry drove and the first place we stopped was the pet store because Cal, Harry, and I all secretly agreed that we were getting a family dog. We walked inside holding hands and of course the paps were on our arses. The smell of the dog food made me wanna blow and I think harry noticed because he started gently rubbing my back. We walked up to the counter and a girl named Camille was typing on her phone.

"Uh hello!"

She looked up from her phone startled.

"Sorry, do you need any assistance?" No bitch we're standing here because we wanted to stretch our legs.

"Yes please." Harry laughed as if he knew what was going on in my head.

"Are you looking for a dog, cat, fish?"

"A puppy."

"Any particular breed?"

"Not particularly."

"Well you two seem like you have a big family, am I right?"

"Yea."

"I know just what you need."

She walked us over to a cage where the cutest little dog sat quietly as if awaiting an owner.

"He's an Alaskan Klee kai."

We bent down and I stuck my finger into the cage slowly. He softly rubbed his nose against it and i smiled already liking the little guy. I looked at Haz and he nodded with a smile. I looked up at Camille and nodded. She smiled at me, obviously feeling like she accomplished something, and went back to the counter for the keys. My previous disliking for her vanished as she introduced us to what I knew would be a great addition to our large family. She came back and unlocked his cage, causing him to back up further inside.

She reached inside and slowly pulled him out setting him on the ground.

"You can name him whatever you want and as of yesterday he's had all of his shots. He's really sweet and he likes to cuddle. He doesn't go to the bathroom much unless you force him, he doesn't like to be yelled at and he adores babies." I smiled at him, he was perfect.

I picked him up and the Haz helped me off the ground.

"We'll take him!" She nodded going over to the counter and typing something into the computer. I stood there cooing at the dog while harry went to look for food, a leash, and some toys. He came back to the counter with his arms full of stuff and she rang him up, bagging the things quickly. She handed him the receipt and I looked at her.

"Thank you so much."

"It was an honor Mrs. Styles!"

My eyes widened at the sound of 'Mrs. Styles'. I gave her a soft smile and we walked out. The paps were screaming and the flashing light hurt my eyes, so I know they hurt our new baby pup. Harry got us back into the car safely, before locking the doors.

We went to the Hotel where Tyler and Zoe were staying and quickly got out. We met them in the Lobby and they were gushing about how cute and sweet and quiet Andrew is. We rushed back out to the car so the paps didn't see, and thankfully we made it. Haz strapped him into his carseat while I looked for his toy that had rolled under my seat. The car was spotless with the exception of the bags from the pet store and Andy's rucksack. My hand found toy and I gave it to an overjoyed Andrew. We closed the back doors and got in the front, Harry texting Zoe and Tyler to say thank you.