11

(edited 4.22.16)

{Bethenny}

"PEZZA IT LOOKS SO GREAT!"

"I KNOW!"

We were looking at the final take of "How ya doin' and I thought that it wasn't gonna be as amazing as it is because I had to convert my hair back to large, poof, Curliness. In the end it worked out and I'm gonna make it home in time for the appointment.

"Beth, we need to fix your hair if you want to get the green out!"

"Kk!"

{Perrie}

I watched as Beth skipped over to Louise, her black and white striped dress bouncing against her thighs. We were in love with this girl, and she only saw us as her sisters. Last night, Me, Jes, and Leigh decided that we were going to ask Beth a favor that she could possibly say no to and it would ruin our relationship. The appointment is today meaning this is the only chance we have to ask her before the baby becomes too developed.

I sat on the couch next to Jes and Leigh joined us not too long after. We watched as she excitedly told Louise about her trip to Perth with Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael. Honestly, the girls and I were a bit jealous of them. They get to live with her and kiss her, things we would never be able to do with her.

She doesn't even look at us that way.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a slap on my thigh. I looked at Leigh and she pointed to Jes who was giving me a look that said 'Bitch, you weren't even listening.'

"Yea?"

"I said, when are we gonna ask her?"

"We should pull her to the side and just ease our way into it."

"What if she says no?"

~

"Hey everybody! I'm back and I'm here with Tyler, who is in the UK just being him and yea, so he's helping me pack and he's gonna make fun of me while I answer twitter questions. So Let's get started!

@E_Rawr asks are you going to Vidcon?

Yes I am indeed and I can't wait to meet you all!

@Skippychip asks will you marry me?

If you would like, please send me an invitation taped to some lucky charms and I'd consider it.

@LiamHorayne asks when's your next cover?

I honestly don't know!

@Bethimagines asks will you twerk at my birthday?

No.

@Lydiastylinson asks will you have a vlog channel somewhere in the near future?

Well, if people would like for me to, then I guess it's possible!

@Ziamsbaby asks can you drop your panties for me?

No.

@lashtongrande asks will you and Ari do a collab?

Anything is possible!

@NiamxMalumxPethenny asks admit that Pethenny is real!

Stahp

@Cashtoncondoms asks who's your OTP?

Sterek of course!

Well my loves that is it for this one! Now for some news, I will be leaving for L.A. later on tonight, I will be staying at a  flat I bought there, because my boys are leaving for tour, and I cannot go with! Sad I know, but all of my bestest friends are in L.A.! I don't know if Andrew will be coming with, depends on whether or not my amazing siblings Love me enough to keep him! So on that note go follow my Twitter and Instagram, and if you don't already  please subscribe to my channel! The links Will be down Below and I make new videos every Saturday! Give the video A BIG THUMBS UP and I'LL SEE YA NEXT WEEK!"