10 pt. 1 (slightly mature)

(edited 4.22.16)

{Beth}

The alarm on my IPhone woke me up from my sleep at 2:59 am. The rain had stopped some time in the middle the night, and now it was just cold. Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall left for Spain last night and Hager and Jordan came for Andrew yesterday afternoon.

I sat up actually feeling the cold air hit my body. I started to get up, but was pulled back down Luke. I pecked his lips and slipped out of the bed.

{Ashton}

We were Laughing at Beth, who lost her shoes and fell off the couch. We were putting on our coats and shoes waiting for Mikey to come down, because Our Driver would be here any minute. We still had to load all of the equipment, because we had an interview and a show today. We didn't have any Vegemite, so Nutella had to do it for now.

Bethenny finally found her shoes and was making Calum put them on and tied them on for her while she ate his toast. He finished tying them and reached for his half eaten peace of toast, which caused her to get Nutella on her bottom lip. I took that as my chance to kiss her, licking it off in the process. Her hands tangled in my hair, and I grabbed her waist, causing our fronts to touch. A small moan escaped her lips and I sat her up on the counter so I was in between her legs. I pulled the zipper down on her jacket and slipped my hand inside. I felt around for her bra strap and unclasped it. My thumb grazed over her nipple and I felt myself get hard. I guess she felt it too, because her small hand found its way to my zipper, pulling it down. She undid the button and slipped her hand inside. I let out a groan and my knees went weak at her touch. Her nail grazed over my tip and our kiss deepened into a snog.

"Um, we're still here you know!" We both looked to Calum who had is eyebrow raised. I picked Beth up and darted for the stairs with Calum, Luke, and Michael right behind me.

~

The knocking on the door eventually brought us back and we all got up to shower quickly. We dressed and ran down  the stairs, Beth fixing her hair hurriedly. I opened the door and saw our driver standing there looking pretty jolly for someone who was tuck driving us around all day.

We all started grabbing stuff and loading it into the van. We were just standing outside in the dark and shit.

Beth, Mikey, and Luke ran in to get their backpacks and Calum was searching for some gum. "Do you have gum ash?"

"For the 3rd time cal, I have no gum!"

"Chill dude, I was just asking."

"What time is it?"

"Almost 5."

Mikey, Luke, and Beth finally showed, Beth chewing root beer flavored gum, a Galaxy Print backpack on her back. We all got in and our started up the van. We closed all the doors, and got comfortable as were going to be there for a while.

"I have gum cal, do you want some?"

"Beth, I've been asking for gum this entire time!"

"Well if you're gonna shout, I'll keep my gum to my damn self!" !" They both stared at each other until we all started laughing. We were laughing and talking and then Luke challenged Beth to an arm wrestle. Beth won 9 times because Luke kept demanding rematches.

At 7 am we arrived at a radio station and we ran in, as it was raining. We got inside and we were led inside a room where a lady and a man were talking about One Direction starting tour.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

T- "So 5 Seconds of Summer has just entered the Building and are here with their mate Bethenny Giordano. Jim let them sit down."

J- "Tammy you know how big of a fan I am."

T- "Yes, we all know! Anyway, we have a great show for you this morning, and it is going to be 5sos and Bethenny madness!"

J- "let's start off by asking How your morning is going so far?"

L- "Well it's been kind of hectic, but we made it so that's what matters!"

T- "Now these seem like the most amazing and  comfortable outfits you lot have on!"

B- "You can never go wrong with sweats or a Onesie!"

J- "Now we want to ask all about of the new album you are working on, how's it going?"

M- "It's finished and has been released only in Australia for now."

T- "We can't wait to hear it, She Looks So Perfect is an amazing song, but also the only one that I've heard, so I can't wait to hear more."

C- "We have other songs, and if you bought and listened to the Slsp Ep then you would hear the other songs on it."

A- We also have the Somewhere New Ep."

B- "And the Unplugged Ep."

T- "Bethenny, Not to be rude, But this conversation doesn't concern You."

L- "Yes it does concern her, she's our mate and knows more about our band and us as people then you ever will. And also, aren't you supposed to do your research?"

T- "Well you guys barely have any music and what you do have isn't even all that good."

B- "BIT-""

M- "We're Leaving."

Mikey got up from his seat, Beth taking hold of his hand. We walked out and our driver pulled up so we could get in.

"I was listening." He told us.

We just listened as he told us that what Tammy said was 'Rude' and 'Unprofessional'. He drove us to Starbucks and let us out.

"You guys can have breakfast, I have to make some calls." We nodded and walked in, the smell made me hungry and tired all in one. Of course it was a good tired, but still tired. We stood in line and waited for what seemed like hours. We finally got in line to order and the girl wanted to be all rude and Pissy.

"Listen bitch, I was up at 3am and I haven't eaten in a while. So, I advise that you ask for my fucking order before I come behind that counter."

She nodded looking nervous, while Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Michael started choking on their laughter.

Atleast we get to eat.

I am sorry a million times for the late update, but I have the flu and looking at my laptop screen made my head hurt, but I love you all I hope that you all like this chapter.

Thank you, babes Xx