05 pt. 3

(edited 4.22.16)

{Ashton}

The moment we spotted him we ran up knocked him to the floor. The 4 of us Punching him in the face, kicking him, stomping him and beating all over his arse.

{Elizabeth}

Mikey, Ash, Cal and Dr.Fluke as I secretly enjoy calling him, were beating Harry's arse. His face was bloody and it was purple and blue but he would heal in a couple of hours. Tha's how it is once you've found your mate, everything goes much faster (injuries, menstrual cycles, pregnancy, etc,).

My brothers had finally pried them off of him and they were pissed but would get over it. They threw harry in a corner to sit and heal and Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zaynie Boy over there still aren't done laughing. The Doctor came out and we all turned to look at him.

"Can we just have her mates first preferably not Mr. Styles?" They nodded and filed in with anxious looks on their faces.

{Calum}

We walked in to see A nurse pulling a needle out of Beth's arm. She saw us and the biggest smile erupted on her face. She opened her arms and I crawled through all the rest of the lads and kinda leaped into her arms and then they all got their hugs in, then her family came in. They were all worried but she promised that she was okay, they explained to her what happened and she was really sad that harry turned on her. Then she had a big fuss about where Andrew was and we told that he was with Anastasia. The nurse came in saying that only her mates could stay but everyone else had leave.

Much to her dismay Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn had to leave for the states. She didn't care much for harry. They left after she fell asleep demanding that we keep her safe nad to not Turn on her like Harry did.

The four of us managed to fit on the bed around her...it was a struggle...cos the struggle is real...

Shut up calum and go to sleep.

"Yes, shut up calum and go to sleep."

"Bethenny?"

"Yes, Cal?"

"Babe, how did you hear that?"

"Didn't you say it out loud?"

"No."

"Well how am I supposed to know?"

"JUST GO TO SLEEP CAL!"

"Shut up Mikey." I whispered

"Heard that."

Well Then.

~
{Bethenny}

I've been here for a week and the Ni, Lou, Zayn, and Liam Skype everyday and they all say that Harry is 'So sorry' for what he did.

Yea, I don't care.

Anyways Right now I'm with Jesy, Leigh-anne and Perrie and we've become Little Mix. The weather has taken a complete turn it's now cold in rainy.

Typical.

So back to Little Mix, Since I get to leave tomorrow We are going to be at Syco for quite some time to begin the recording process.

We've already written most of it but we need a couple more.

#FeelBetterBeth Is trending on twitter and that makes me uber happy, because the fans care.

Only a few people know about little mix but we're doing a Twitcam Tomorrow so it's going to be great.