05 pt. 2

Edited 4.22.16

{Michael}

Her choking cries suddenly stopped completely, as did the rise and fall of her chest.

"SHE'S NOT BREATHING!" I was already crying. We just got her, losing her isn't an option.

Not now not ever.

Everybody was in the hall, The stylists, Management people, Anastasia, janitors and so many other people that knew who she was.

The 4 of us had tears running down our faces, crying uncontrollably.

"SOMEBODY CALL  999!" Anastasia Dialed, but charlize had to talk because she was crying too much. 

Soon we were outside, with Beth ready to be taken."Anastasia, you need to call, all of her family members, and get them there now. Ashton, you Ride with her and we'll follow with Anastasia in the car." They all nodded and we began to pile in racing after Bethenny.

{Hager}

We had invited all of the lad's mums and dads over because they had Andy and we were just eating and talking getting to know each other better, because we technically were family. My Dad's phone rang so he got up t o answer it. We didn't think anything of it until we heard the smashing of his phone against the kitchen tiles.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE SHUT DOWN SHE HAS ALL 5 OF HER MATES WITH HER!" We all stopped, shutting down meant that she- NO stop it H, you don't know anything yet.

I hadn't noticed that everybody had gotten up, Jordan was holding out my jacket tears running down his face. Even he loved our little skittle, she meant so much to all of us. We couldn't lose her.

I hopped in the passenger seat of his Audi and he sped off right after the others. My dad obviously leading all of us was taking back roads to avoid traffic. We got there and we hopped out running into he hospital and straight to the front desk. My dad was already  talking to the lady. "Bethenny Giordano."

"Um, room 260B, ICU, You can't go in until the Doctor gives you the okay. She's on the 9th floor just take the lift up. How many people?"

"23." He answered without hesitation or even a head count.

"Write your names." She told us passing around pens and Little sticky cards that stuck to  our shirts. After we wrote our names we gave back the pens and turned towards the lift, when she stopped us.

"Just so you know, there already some people up there for her."

"5 lads right?" I asked, because who else could it be?

"No, four actually."

We were all confused but nodded anyway. Then we heard the thick accent of Simon Cowell.

"Are they with you?!?"

"Who?" My mum asked in a panic.

"Louis, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Zayn!"

"Now we thought that they were here!"

"No!"

"Then what four lads are up there?"

"You don't know?"

"No!"

"Just Come on!" We followed him up the lift and to the room. Right in front of the door in the corridor stood 5 Seconds of Summer.

Tear stained faces, looked like they were in pain, ready to die. Bags under their eyes, they were holding onto each other for support. "I know what's going on here!"

All heads turned to me waiting for an explanation. "They're obviously mated to Beth. Don't you see it, the pain in their eyes, the obvious tugs in their chest, the tears. They're in pain cos she's in pain."

Then they began to realize. Michael Clifford was about to say something when the docter came out.

"Where are her mates?" He asked Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael stepped forward waiting for his news.

"There are supposed to be nine of you, where are the other five?"

"Somewhere thousands of feet up in the sky, in a Private jet to the states. They're the reason she's like this!" Luke spat, obviously pissed, you could see the hate in his eyes when he spoke of them.

"Well since everybody who cares is here, why don't I start. Bethenny is very strong, but she is also very weak. Whichever one of her mates hurt her, her body took it as rejection. So it immediately sent those fuses off throughout her body and caused her to shut down. Whoever he is, he needs to reform that bond with her, because it's broken, completely. Shattered. She'll also be quite afraid of him, because from what she told me it sounded like he turned. Not everyone can deal with turning, Beth seems completely terrified of Any 9 of you turning and when he did she felt the after effects of it. You can see her shortly." He turned back around and went into the room. We were silent and it was gonna stay that way until 5 lads came walking down the hallway.

a/n: More updates today.