16

(edited 4.23.16)

{Bethenny}

I peeled my eyes open and was hit by the cold air.

Today was the day.

My sister's funeral.

It had been a whole week since my early morning sex with Mikey, and a whole week that I hadn't talked to Zayn. To say that I missed him would be the understatement of a lifetime.

I need him.

"Beth, babe we need to get ready." I looked up at Ashton and then at Liam. This was all real. McKinley isn't coming back. A tear fell from my eye and I got up from the bed. My bump was noticeable but only with certain items of clothing.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it, expecting it to be my mum.

From: Mum

Andrew is having a fit of rage

To: Mum

I'm on my way

{Zayn}

"Perrie I'm not doing this shit with you. Not today."

"Zayn, are you kidding me right now? After the sex we just had? You're leaving? Again?"

"Per-"

"No Zayn. I'm done with you coming back to me when Beth doesn't want to give it up."

"Beth has nothing to do with this and you know that!"

"Zayn 'm not some little whore! I'm a woman, who is being toyed with!"

"You always trick me into having sex! Not the other way around!"

"Don't be stupid Zayn. You and I both know that you wanted this! Every. Single. Time."

"No, Perrie. No."

"Beth was like my sister! She hates me now!"

"HOW THE FUCK IS THAT MY FAULT PERRIE?"

"I DON'T HAVE A MATE AND A FAMILY AND A CHILD LIKE YOU DO ZAYN!"

"MY MATE IS PREGNANT YET I'M HERE ARGUING WITH YOU! HER SISITER'S FUNERAL IS TODAY! HOW DO YOU THINK SHE'S FEELING RIGHT NOW?"

"THEN GO ZAYN!  JUST GO!"

I turned around a walked out of the front door ignoring her foot steps behind me. I pulled out my phone and dialed Hager's number, hoping that she could help me fix this.

"Hello?"

"Hager?"

"Oh. It's You."

"Where's Beth?"

"She's getting dressed."

"I need to talk to your parents; I'll be there in fifteen."

{Beth}

"Caroline, it doesn't fit."

She sighed and I took of the black cocktail dress.

"I have one more thing, but if this doesn't work we're going to be late."

"Why?"

"Because, I would have to get one shipped from somewhere else and that would take too long."

"Why the hell am I so fat?"

"You're not fat, you're pregnant."

"But only a few months."