07

a/n: There's some Sophia bashing in this chapter, but know that I have nothing against her. I love her so much, but I had to make her the bad guy for the sake of the story. Remember that this is all purely fiction and that Sophia isn't an evil bitch 😂🙃

(edited 4.22.16)

{Bethenny}

I woke up to Green hair, and a bunch of nude bodies. I crawled my way out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and called Lottie, hoping she wouldn't be pissed that we were a bit behind schedule.

"Beth! I have Andy and he looks so friggin cute in his little tiny baby tux!"

"Take lots of pictures, please."

"Okay. Louie has your dress, I have your shoes, I'll send them with Lou who is going to do your hair and make up."

"I love you Lottie, tell Andy I said I love him too!"

"Shower and wake up those mates of yours."

"Will do!"

She ended the call and I got in the shower, washing thoroughly and then I got out wrapped in a towel and went back in the bedroom.

"Wake up, wedding starts soon!"

Harry was the first to wake up, his curls all over the place. Then eventually, everyone was rushing around, trying to get dressed. Louise was helping me with my dress, while Luke was fixing his lip ring, harry was looking for his hat and Liam and Ashton left to go get Andy. The sparkly gold dress clung to me, in a comfortable way. I slipped my feet into my heels as Lou clipped the back of my hair, Ashton came back in with Andrew, and his fedora securely on his his head.

"Alright people, we're starting in 2 hours, we need to leave now!" Louis was shouting.

Michael took Andrew and we all walked to the garage. I got in the SUV with Louis, Calum, Michael, Luke, and Andrew. We left first, so obviously making it there first and I saw Lottie standing there with Eleanor Calder.

I had met her once before, and she was genuinely really sweet, we were pretty close now.

I got out and she hugged me tight, I hugged back equally as tight and we smiled at each other. Luke, Micheal, and Calum were taking pictures of Andrew with Harry's Hat on, Louis was talking to Lottie, Harry and Ashton were taking Selfies, Zayn had to leave because of something with his family, and Liam was arguing with a girl.

"El, who is that?"

"Oh shit, she came."

"Who?"

"Sophia Smith."

"Who is she?"

"Liam's girlfriend before he met you."

"Is she nice?"

"NO SHE'S A COMPLETE BITCH!" Everybody looked at us and Calum covered Andrew's ears.

"Nothing to see here people!" Everyone resumed their previous activities, silently judging us.

"Like I said, she's a bitch and an attention whore."

"What do you mean?"

"She is completely rude, disrespectful, and bashes Liam, except for in front of the camera."

"Why is she even here?"

"I don't know, but I do know she wasn't invited." Louis walked up looking pissed, really pissed. "Why the fuck is she here?"

"We were wondering the same thing?" I looked at Eleanor and she shrugged as if to say 'were we not?'

Lottie came over to grab me and Louis' hands, then dragged us over to the rest of the bridesmaids, she then left and came back with El. She started handing out the bouquets and Louis came over to hold my hand. "Calm down babe."