00

(edited 4.21.16)

{Bethenny}

I was on twitter and I got a DM, I opened the message and shrieked loudly.

Niall Horan just told me that I should post more covers on YouTube. See, what originally happened was I was in my best friend Jack's video and I was singing so I put the link in a tweet and all of Jacks's subscribers, Followers and also my Followers both went crazy.

So as of right now I am absolutely going to post a cover on youtube. I ran downstairs and ran into my sister Mary, I have alot of sisters and Brothers. My mom and dad are very Fertile people. There's Me, Hager, Caterina, Elizabeth, and McKinley. My brothers are Kyle, Mathew, Kellen, Kaleb, and Phillip. Kyle and Kellen are twins, and Mary and Mckinley are twins. Me and Hager have the strongest bond out of everyone, she's my rock. We're from Sheffield, but our parents are never home because all they do is work, and stay at their flat in California. We stay at the flat here in London, but we visit them when we can. The catch to this lovely story is that everybody has a mate, or mates. You can have one, or you can have more than one, you never know. But I have this butterfly tattoo on my wrist, I've had it since birth, but I don't know anyone that has a butterfly. Hager is mated to Jordan Clarkson, the basketball player. I grabbed an apple and a Juicy box and ran back to my room to call jack. He answered on the first ring. "Yellow?"

"Guess who saw the video?"

"Let me guess, Niall Horan?"

"Wait, how'd you know?!?"

"He tweeted about you."

"You Know what Jack Baran, I'm surprised you didn't call me to fangirl."

"I was going to but-"

"Whatever I need to go read this tweet, so I'll see you later, I guess."

He hung up and I went back to twitter. I found the tweet and slowly read it.

Niall Horan @NiallOfficial: @Bethenny4Prez has and amazing voice and she better post a cover on Youtube before Tomorrow. You guys should follow her.

I'm not gonna scream.

I picked up my laptop and then decided that I was gonna sing Million Dollar Man by Lana Del Rey because Lizzie is queen.

~

I uploaded the video to YouTube and then tweeted about it.

It's Beth Bitch @Bethenny4Prez: Just posted a cover on my YouTube channel if you don't subscribe then please do it's YouTube.com/BethsOffTheWall

I have 1.26M followers because Jack is my Best friend and I'm in alot of his videos. I decided that I needed a nice trip to the mall so I walked to the garage and stopped. Bentley or Range Rover? Range Rover it is, because I can't find the other keys. I got in and made my way to the mall.

When I got there people started noticing me and then they started running up to me and asking me to autograph stuff for them and they were so nice about is so I took photos with them and it wasn't as horrible as It might have seemed from far away.

{Niall}

Bethenny posted the video and me and the lads had just watched it but then we got hungry,and then Zayn started complaining because he needed his special shampoo. So we decided on going to the mall. We'd finally gotten there, and during the whole ride all we talked about was Bethenny. We entered the mall and there were fans everywhere and we thought they were for us.

Wrong.

They were for her.

She was trapped.

"She's stuck." Liam whispered.

"Yea, we know, but she needs help so stay here and I'll go in."

The wanted to protest but held back. I made my way into the crowd pushing past people and I saw her. My butterfly turned a bright blue and so did her's.

We were mates.

I pulled her out of the crowd and pulled her into my arms. She buried her her face in my neck and I rubbed her back. I took her over to the guys and noticed her butterfly started glowing again, and then I noticed the other lad's did too.

I can never have a damn thing to myself.

"Bethenny , I'm not your only mate-"

"I know Niall, I apparently have five."

She looked to the guys and they looked at her, their eyes begging for permission. She nodded and they engulfed us into a hug.

{Bethenny}

I pulled away and looked at Zayn.

"Zayn go get your shampoo, and meet us back at Pacsun."

"Okay." He hugged her and she hugged back melting into it. He ran off and she started towards her favorite outlet shop. She walked right in and went up to the counter. "Hi Chelsea!"

"Hi Beth! "Where are Hager and Kyle?"

"Hager is with her boyfriend in Brazil, and Kyle is with Kellen."

"Oh."

"Well did my faves come in yet?"

"Yup! I saved all of the good stuff just for you!"

"Thanks Babe!"

"No Probs!"

Chels went to the back to get my bags while the boys watched me. "What?"

"Nothing." They replied in unison.

"Okay then."

I got all of my stuff and the guys helped me carry them. I paid and then they followed me to my car. We put all the bags in the car and then Zayn turned up.

"Hey so now that Zayn's here do you wanna come back to my place?"

"Will there be something to eat?"

"Yes, there will in fact be food."

"Then I'm in."

We all laughed and they went back to their car, fighting about who gets to ride in the front. I was gonna get back in mine, when Harry came back over. I was already in the car so he stood between my legs that were dangling out. He gave me a tight hug and I hugged back because, Your mate can't and won't physically hurt you.

"I love you, we all do."

"I know, and I love you guys too, alot more than I thought I would when I actually met you."

"Can I ride?"

"Sure, hop in!"

He got in on the passenger side and I pulled out of the car park with the boys folllowing behind us.