09

(edited 4.22.16)

a/n: I altered Saf's age to six for this chapter.

Happy reading Xx

{Beth}

"Are we on?"

"I think so."

"Hi I'm Beth." I did my awkward wave and the laid my head in Luke's lap. He ran his fingers through my hair as he told them a story about Niall twerking on the stairs and then falling down. It was hilarious to see, so yea I laughed alot. Then they all started filing in and we were all in front of the laptop on our bed.

"COS THE PARTY DON'T START TILL CAL WALKS IN!" We all started laughing and then we all got comfy to officially start the twitcam. It was cal stretched out at the foot of our huge bed, then Ni, Lou, and Haz sitting cross legged behind him, then Li, Mikey, Zi, Ash, Lukey, and I all at the head.

"So we recently got some news and since people are really curious, we are confirming as a clan that we are expecting!"

"Yea, so we made a date to cuddle tonight in matching onsies as you can see and we need to proceed so Yea we love you all and hope that you guys support us through the next couple of months."

We all shouted "WE LOVE YOU!" and then ended the twitcam.

"That went well and thanks Hemmo, for telling my embarrassing experience with stair twerking!"

"Your welcome leprechaun!"

There was a knock on the door downstairs and I ran to answer it. "Wait babe we're coming with, it could be anybody ready to kidnap you and such and we aren't going to just let you go places without one of us or one of the girls."

I nodded and we all went down and thankfully it was only the Pizza. Zayn, Liam, and Mikey all paid together and we went back up to start our Avatar: The Last Airbender marathon. We watched all four seasons cuddling together and cracking jokes. Screaming at aang to win during his battles with Zuko before he became apart of team avatar, they cuddled me and wiped my tears when I cried because Appa got taken, laughing when tof would insult aang or 'Twinkle toes' as she called him,when Sokka would say dumb things that made no sense but were hilarious anyway, and When Katara and Sokka were sick and aang made them suck on the frogs.

It was great how we were all so comfortable about our relationship even though obviously we weren't the only ones. I was in school with a girl that was mated with the entire footie team. I drifted off to sleep with Haz unzipping my onsie and Him and mikey pecking all over my stomach.

{Liam}

I smelled the banana bread before anything. I ran downstairs to get some and Michael, Luke, Ashton, and Calum were all dressed as target employees and Beth was handing them all Plastic Cases filled with banana bread. She gave them each two mini cartons of orange juice. She pecked their cheeks and then pushed them out the door laughing.

"Morning Li, I made banana bread!"

"I smelled it!"

"Okay creep."

She cut 4 pieces and put them in a plate for me with a fork and a glass of orange juice.

"So how's our little peanut doing in there?"

"Making mummy sick in the wee ours of the morning!"

"That was you?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"You coming to watch our interview today babe?"

"I wish, but I'm watching Safaa today."

"Speaking of, where is Andy?"