04

Edited 4.22.16

{Bethenny}

Everybody left yesterday promising to visit again and we agreed saying they were always welcome.

Now I'm downstairs making cereal for Li who is watching toy story with Andrew and they're  wearing matching onsies. I gave Liam their food, and  then sat at the breakfast bar watching them.

My little baby  was tucked into liam's arm, his eyes only slightly open with it being 5 am, only ten minutes into the first Toy Story.

I hopped off the counter -Liam and Andrew totally oblivious- and  walked upstairs to get dressed. It was still dark outside so I just threw on all black track pants with zippers on the sides and a black Cropped Sweatshirt that said 'Selfie' in grey.

I put on my black beanie and my black converse, fixing to leave when, Louis, Harry, and Niall ran up to me dressed in all black. "We're coming with you."

#CreepSquad Confirmed.

"Let's Go then!" We grabbed our phones and wallets then bolted for the door.

We took the Range Rover and sped towards Tesco for some early morning shopping. When we got there a crowd of fans had arrived.

"It's 5am the sun hasn't even come up yet!"

We walked in and were greeted my the sweet smell of Tesco.

Niall grabbed my hand and I kissed his cheek which earned an 'aww' from the fans out/inside of Tesco.

"Alright we need wine, snacks, regular foods, things to drink, fruit, beer, and a whole bunch of other things that we'll get along the way." They nodded and we went to the wine forst with People snapping pictures, and squealing some even crying.

"Grab three cases." They nodded grabbing the items and placing them in the trolley, that I don't remember grabbing.

Lou nodded running off to grab them. "Can we get fish fingers?" Ni yelled, some of the fans laughed at his loudness. "Yes Ni, go grab some." He did a happy dance and ran off to get them just as Lou came back.

"We need Haggen Dazs, and Ice Lollies. So me and Hazza will go grab them while you two go find some crisps."

They nodded and we split up. Hazza grabbed of different flavored tubs while  I scanned the section for the ice lollies. My eyes landed on twister minis knowing that they were the lad's favorites, I grabbed them and Haz and I  made our way back to where we left the trolley. It was still there except Lou and Ni weren't with it. Haz followed me with the trolley as I looked around for them.

We spotted them grabbing as many bags and cans of cheese balls and Pringles as they could carry. Fans watched amused as they struggled to carry it all.

"We're here, and if you had brought along the trolley you wouldn't be in this situation. Now, take the trolley get in line at the till, and I will meet you four there, I want to go get some grapes."

They nodded and took off like a bunch of 5 year olds. The fans were still following me and I started singing ' Lego House'. The thing is I forgot that they were there, so when I heard clapping I was super embarrassed.

I accidentally bumped into a girl with red hair who was accompanied by a blonde and brunette. "I'm so sorry."

"No, it was our fault."

"Bethenny." I stuck my hand out for the ginger to shake, she immediately accepted and shook right back.

"Jesy, and this is Perrie and Leigh-Anne."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"No. the pleasure is all ours, you have a beautiful voice by the way."

"Thanks." I responded, my cheeks tinted slightly red.

Jesy looked to be analyzing me and then they began to whisper.

"I'm confused."

"Sorry, but we were talking about how you would be a great addition to our group."

"You have the looks and the voice!" Leigh-Anne screamed, obviously excited.

She handed me her number and Then they waved and ran off. I chuckled and grabbed my fruit. I ran off to the till and paid for the items, then ran out to the car park to see the boys already inside the car. I got in the front and looked to my right to see a half awake looking Harry.

We walked back in at 7 am and saw Liam and Andrew had moved onto Toy Story 2.

"We're Back!" Niall shouted making them jump.

They looked so cute in the onesies. It still looked so adorable even after 2 hours.

"I have to go see Si at 9am so I'm gonna go take a nap, do you mind putting everything away?"

"Nope, we'll get right to it babe."

"Thanks!"

They went outside to grab the stuff and I went upstairs to go to sleep. I made it all the way there, but I fell face first onto the carpet, and  unwillingly stayed there.