05 pt. 1

Edited 4.22.16

{Bethenny}

I woke up from my nap at half past 9, which is really bad on my part. I was already dressed so I wasn't gonna change. It would just make me more late.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys, then ran outside to my car. I got to Syco and parked in my reserved spot.

I walked in and was greeted by Anastasia, the receptionist.

"Hi Beth!"

"Morning Anastasia!"

"Simon Hasn't got here yet."

"Thanks love."

I kept walking and eventually arrived to Simon's office. i used my Key to open the door and then sat at his desk. I started spinning around in his chair but then got dizzy so I pulled out my laptop and started typing out random lyrics, like how I did with Diana. I grabbed a guitar and started playing different chords. The direction of this song was different than anything I had ever written before, but I couldn't stop.

Songwriting was a drug to me.

Something I couldn't control.

{Ashton}

"Come on Luke! You take like six Lifetimes just to tie your friggen shoes! Let's! Go!"

"I'm coming!"

He came down the stairs just as we were entering the car. We were going to Syco for a writing session.

I was driving because they were back there being remedial. 

Well not Mikey, cos he's up here but still he's involved. We got there and the moment the car stopped they got out. I drove around and found a spot, then went inside.

When I got inside the lads were all talking to the receptionist. I went up to the desk standing next to Calum, who introduced me.

She was asking us what we were here for when she got a call. "Hello?" We could easily hear the person on the other side.

"Can you cancel my appointment, I'm just gonna hang around here and write a bit more. Um, can somebody grab my duffel from my car ? I think I'm just gonna crash here tonight?."

"Okay, and Jesy Nelson said that she rescheduled for 2 weeks from now and Simon says that he'll be here in a few hours."

"Alright, that's fine."

"Okay hun, Oh and the lads said that they left Andrew with Trisha and Yaser.

"Alright, where did they go?"

"They didn't tell you?"

"No!"

"They're in the states for a month, promoting Midnight Memories and Doing interviews."

"Why didn't they tell me?"

"I don't know, hun."

"Call Trisha and tell her I'll be there in a couple of hours."

"Alright, hun."

"Thanks Ana."

"Your welcome babe."

"Oh! One last thing can you send lou to fix my hair?"

"Of course, love."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

She hung up and looked at us. "Poor girl, can never get a break."

"Who was that?"