01

(edited 4.21.16)

{Bethenny}

I got a phone call from my mum, telling me that a lady she worked with needed a babysitter for a while.

And I wasn't getting paid.

I was pissed and so here I am with Liam at the airport waiting for this little snot nosed brat to get here. I was watching all these people come from the latest flight when I saw familiar brown hair.

"Andrew!"

People looked at us with 'Aww's'. I ran to him meeting him half way and took him from the girl's arms. Bridget, the assistant, gave me his bags and I snatched them from her as she glared at the three of us.

Liam was right behind me watching in confusion and delight. The paps started swarming around the three of us and the flashes quickly became blinding. Andrew bursted into tears.

Let me explain before this gets too complicated and confusing. My mum brought me with her to California a while ago, and when I got there a lady named Karlie that she worked with her gave birth to a little boy named Andrew.

I've been apart of his life since birth. He's like my son, His mum and Father are too busy for him and would give him to me for days at a time. When I had to leave I was Heartbroken, but we Skyped and I listened to his little babble on the phone for hours and hours on end.

He was mine in every way except for blood. He He's 1 and a half. I skyped him on his birthday and sent my mum back with a present for him when she came to visit.

Karlie is such a fucker, I don't know why she pretends that Andrew doesn't exist. I was fuming and so was Liam, the paps were becoming more and more vicious by the second.

"Liam! Bethenny! Are you two mates?"

"Bethenny! Liam! Is this your son?"

"Bethenny! Are you expecting?"

A hand reached out and pulled off Andrew's high top, Liam and I lost it completely.

Andrew was crying so I handed him to Li and bent down to get his shoe. We made our way to the SUV and Paul got out, protecting us from the madness. He closed the door and got in the front. Liam was cradling Andrew, his hands running through his curls. Andrew had his head tucked into Li's chest his eyes still slightly open. My phone rang loudly, It was Simon. He had become my family in the short time I'd known him.

I picked up immediately "Hi Si."

"Hi darling, I just got the news. How is he?" Simon, Management, and Paul all know about Andrew.

"He's asleep for now, how's the media taking it?"

" They're chomping at the bit for more information and will probably be on your backs for some time, so I want to do an Interview first thing tomorrow morning to clear all of this up."

"Are we telling them everything?"

"Everything, the mates, Andrew, Everything"

"Alright what time?"

"Be there by nine, it's already been scheduled."

"Alright , see you tomorrow."

"Take care, love."

He hung up and I looked to Li, he had an unfamiliar look in his eyes.

"What's wrong Li?"

"You're so strong, you take all this crap and shove it away."

I smiled and pecked him on the lips careful of the sleeping baby in his arms. We got to our flat and thanked Paul, while exiting and running up to the door.

I took Andrew from Li and he opened the door revealing 4 very worried looking lads. "Thank goodness we thought the Paps had swallowed you up" Zayn exclaimed. Harry, Lou, and Niall nodding along frantically. Then their eyes landed on Andrew and their faces went from worry to awe. "He's so precious!" They whisper yelled.

"His name's Andrew."

"Who are his parents?" Harry asked

"Well his parents work for my parents and they don't care about him at all."

"He's just a Kid!" Zayn shouted angrily

"We know this, but his parents don't care. Which is why my parents give him to me all the time. His parents love when I take him. This is going to be the longest that I've ever taken care of him.

"Well where are his things?" Li asked

"They should be here some time tonight or early tomorrow morning."

"Oh."

"We have an interview tomorrow and we need to be there at nine to get ready."

Lou huffed loudly, causing Andrew to stir. We all shushed him and he whispered a 'sorry'. I laid Andrew on the couch taking of his shoes.

"Can I hold him?" Zayn whispered.

"Of course, He's yours now too." He smiled and picked him up, cradling him. I couldn't resist and took a photo, then tweeted it.

It's Beth Bitch @Bethenny4Prez: Look at these two! Looks like Andy's quite warmed up to daddy Zee!!!

The lads cooed at how cute the picture was and we sat sat down to watch something. While going through the channels we landed on 'Celebrity News' we stayed silent as we watched.

Everything that was said was an hour worth of complete crap.

Haz switched it off, as we all looked at each other then at Andrew.

"I think it's time for bed." I whispered. They nodded in agreement. We made our way upstairs to our shared bedroom and they stripped down to their boxers and I to my bra and undies. I threw on one of Zayn's shirts and we all laid down cuddling with Andrew in the middle.

We were turning into a real family.