Chap. 1

Scarlett's POV
" Scarlett! Wake up!" I woke up to someone on me. It was my sister, the youngest of 3 girls, Sienna. " Sienna, please stop jumping on me or I'll take your Barbie dolls and burn them." I told her in the calmest voice possible. With that being said, she stopped jumping on me. Arghhhh... now I have to go to h- school. And I'm pretty sure I'm not looking forward to it one bit. But do I have a choice? Of course not.
I quickly brushed my teeth took a shower and changed(A/N: outfits ontop). After that, I went downstairs to have breakfast, which mainly consisted of PB&J. I kissed my mom and told my sisters goodbye before leaving the house.
At school
As soon as I reached school, I went straight to my locker, or at least tried to. The boys saw me. Obviously, many people would run for their life. But I can't and I won't do that. I rather not get the extra punches and kickings from them. So I stood there and waited for the bullying to begin. "Slut, you know you deserve this." Taylor Caniff, the leader of the gang said. When I didn't say anything, he slapped me, saying, "Don't you have a mouth? Start talking bitch!" The others, named Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Aaron carpenter, Jack Gilinsky and Johnson Nash Grier and Shawn Mendes, started punching and kicking me. Shawn, Aaron and Jack Johnson don't usually do anything to me, they either just stand there watching or say things to me. Today's menu was them saying things to me apparently.
"Whore" That was Jack J's favourite.
"Bitch" And "Slut" was said by Shawn and Aaron respectively. Even with the pain that the others were giving me, I had to stifle a giggle. The 3 boys had nothing better to say. "That didn't hurt you , that's why your laughing right? Okay then , we shall give you some more then." Taylor said. True enough, they continued the kicking and punching, and on top of that Nash gave me a bloody nose. After they stopped, I hobbled to the bathroom and washed my face, then grabbed some tissues to stop my nose from bleeding. I limped to my locker and grabbed my things, deciding not to go for lessons today.

I went back home, walking cuz I didn't have a car, and tried to walk as fast as possible to the bathroom to cover up the cuts and bruises. "Scarlett? What the hell happened?" Goddamnit, my older sister, Serena was here all along? "Scar, I'm gonna ask you one more time, what the hell happened to you? " I couldn't just lie to my sister like that, right? So might as well tell her the truth.