Chap.16

Cameron's POV
"Hey guys! Come down now and see what I've got here!" The boys came running down the stairs.
"What is it?" "Is it free food?" The second one was by Matt. I sighed.
"Matt, you do realise that not everything in this world is about food right?" I asked him with a questioning look.
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU BIATCH!" He gasped.
I shook my head at him. "Anyways, there's a letter from someone named Bart that's addressed to all of us. Do you guys want me to read it? " "Sure." All of them replied in unison.

The letter said:
Dear Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson, Nash Grier, Shawn Mendes and Taylor Caniff,
I'm Bart Bordelon and I'm pleased to say that you will be joining me on tour!
Why you may ask? This is because all of you are Internet Famous. Many people live what you guys do and want to see you in person, hence the tour.
There will be a few others who I will not be naming in this letter as you boys will be meeting them on the day of the tour itself .
The first stop on tour is in Santa Monica
(A/ N : I forgot where they went during their first tour so let's pretend :))
You boys will have a private jet taking you there, so be ready by this Sunday at 2.30pm. I will tell you boys the rest when you arrive. Before I forget, go to LAX as the jet will be there.
If any of you have any questions about anything , fell free to call me at **********.
Bart Bordelon.

I looked at the guys, stunned. We're going on tour? This Sunday? What the hell?
The others had the same reaction as me, until Matt shouted "WE'RE GOING ON TOUR! !!!" That's when everyone started bro - hugging each other and whatnot.
"THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION! !"
Gilinsky yelled. We all agreed and decided to order pizza. We ordered the usual, 2 extra large pizzas with loads and loads of pepperoni and cheese on it cuz we all know how much Matt can fill in his never ending bottomless pit we call his stomach.

Scarlett's POV
"A little but I'm hoping it might kick start, me and my broken heart..." my phone started ringing it's Rickson ring tone.
"Hello?" I asked to the caller. "SCAR! CHECK YOUR MAIL RIGHT NOW!" It was the hell of a shouter I called my best friend. "Okay, okay! CALM YOUR ASS WOMAN!" I went out of my house to check my mail and saw a mail written from someone named Bart Bordelon. Who dafuq is he? I took the letter into my home and ripped it open and read the letter.

The letter said :
Dear Scarlett Storm,
I am Bart Bordelon and I'm pleased to say that you will be joining me on tour!
Why you may ask? This is because you have made a very big impression in the Internet world and people want to see you in person.
There will be a few others who I will not be naming as you will be able to meet them on the day of the tour.

Go to LAX this Sunday and you will find a private jet where the mystery people will also be flying on.
T

he first stop on tour is in Santa Monica but you will have 2 days of getting to know your mystery tour mates.
If you have any questions, feel free to call me at **********.
Bart Bordelon.
I stopped talking on the phone even before I had finished reading the letter.
"WHAT THE FUDGE?" I asked myself at the top of my voice. "I got the same letter as you, but you know, with my name and all that crap." Lex said excitedly.
You guys might be wondering why Lex got the letter too, am I right? If I've mentioned it before, then I'll mention it again. Lex is also a Youtuber who does somewhat the same things as me, except what she does is mainly tutorials on hair and makeup.
Once i put down the phone, here was what I was thinking:
Oh my sweet Jesus, I'm going on tour.

So how did yall like the chapter? GIVE ME Honest Opinions.