Chap. 32

Shawn's POV
I woke up with whispers around me.

"They're so cute!"

"We have to post this on Instagram! "

"They're my OTP right now! " That was probably Matt.

When I tried to get up, Scar's arms snaked around my waist, which obviously pulled me down.

"We have to get up." I whispered.

"No we don't. " she said, and continued to sleep.

"The guys and girls are taking pictures right now." And with that being said, she woke up.

Scar's POV
When Shawn told me that the others were taking pictures of us, I immediately woke up because who the heck would wanna be taken pictures when they're sleeping?

"Get out and make some food or go do something productive people. " I said, going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I brushed my teeth and showered, before wearing my clothes and tying my hair up.

Shawn told me that the date was in the evening so I didn't bother doing much

Shawn told me that the date was in the evening so I didn't bother doing much. Which meant that I barely put on makeup. Which meant that my face was "partially naked".

But I don't really care as long as I looked okay. I waited for Shawn to finish showering so that we could go down together.

When he was ready, we both went down.

"Shall we go down, milady? " he asked in a posh accent

"We shall, kind sir." I replied with the same posh accent.

You know how in the medieval times the man and the lady held hands? That's exactly how we held ours.

"Here comes my favourite couple! " Matt started dancing around with Lox.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. " I said, carrying on with the posh accent thing.

"What's with the accent?" Carter asked.

"Nothing." Shawn replied.

"LET'S EAT ALREADY." Lex and Scott shouted.

So we started to eat.

Skip to date (bcuz I'm too lazy to write :))

I picked out my outfit for the date. Shawn said to wear something slightly fancy yet comfortable.

So, I picked this:

Since my dress was red with a hell lot of lace on it, I decided that my makeup didn't have to be a lot since I don't wanna look like a freak

Since my dress was red with a hell lot of lace on it, I decided that my makeup didn't have to be a lot since I don't wanna look like a freak. Hence, I only put on concealer, eyeliner and mascara. I don't really like to put on eyeshadow. I have no idea why though.

Okay, back to the point. I did my makeup, well Lox did it for me, since she was the best at putting makeup and Lex braided my hair which looked fabulous. But she still wanted to add on some things so I had to continue to sit and wait for her to finish.

Someone knocked on the door and Lox answered it because Lex was doing my hair and I couldn't stand up till she was finished.

"Close your eyes, Shawn. You can't see her yet." Lox said, covering his eyes.

I giggled at how uncomfortable Shawn looked from the angle I was sitting.

Once Lex was done doing my hair, I got up and told Lox to uncover Shawn's eyes.

"Woah..." Shawn said, eyes roaming over my outfit.

"Shut your mouth Shawn, or a fly will get in." I said, closing his mouth.

"Sorry. It's just that, you look... you look like the most beautiful girl that I've ever met." He said.

I blushed. No one has ever called me beautiful before, other than my friends and family of course.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I replied, grinning.

"Here you go. I was supposed to give you this yesterday. " He said, handing me a black box.

"You know, we've only been dating for almost a week." I said, opening the box.

To reveal a ring that said
'Shawn & Scarlett. Forever and Always'

"Yes, I do know that. But, I've been in love with you for 6 years." He replied, smiling at me.

"Same here Shawn, same here."

Another chapter done! I won't be updating until the end of this month so I'm really sorry guys! But, I will be planning some things in this book.

What chapter do you guys think that I should end this book? Comment please!

Love you guys and have a great week!
Okay? Okay.
BYEEEE
~Nova♡