Chap.19

Scarlett's POV

We finally arrived at the hotel after what seemed like eternity but was actually only like 30 minutes.
"Lex, Aaron, wake up!" I shook the both of them, or tried to anyway. But, unfortunately, they wouldn't even budge.
" I'll carry her." Matt said, before picking her up and carrying her bridal style.
"And I'll be leading this guy to his room after finding out which one is his." That was Carter.
"Thanks guys!" I whispered as i didn't want the two of them sleepy heads waking up.
"Welcome." They ( Matt & Carter) replied.
All of us walked into the hallway of the hotel and saw a man who looked like he was in his early forties, presumably Bart.
"Hello everyone. I'm Bart and I'll be your manager. So for the next two or three days all of us will be getting to know more about each other before Magcon starts on Monday. Is that alright? "
"Okay." We answered.
So Bart told us our rooms which were in this order :

Room 300
Carter
Aaron
Matt

Room 301
Jack G
Jack J
Shawn

Room 302
Nash
Cameron
Taylor

Room 303
Lex
Me

That was basically our room numbers which we were now proceeding to. Before Bart left us in our rooms, he also told us that there was someone else who was gonna arrive later. I wonder who it is?
Matt carried Lex into our room, before saying goodbye to us and going back into his room.
I decided to make a Vine.
"Shhhhhhhh..... She's sleeping! " I said, pointing at Lex, who was cuddling a pillow in her sleep. I giggled, before changing into something comfortable so that I could sleep.
I layed my head on the pillow and I was out like a light.

Mahogany's POV ( didn't see that coming, did you? )
I was on my way to the hotel that Bart had mentioned. Well, to be exact, the driver was taking me, so... never mind.
I'm so excited to see who else was gonna be with me on tour. Bart didn't mention it in the letter he sent, which was annoying.

After reaching hotel.

We finally reached the hotel. I made my way to the counter and asked the lady at the front if there was a Bart Bordelon in the hotel.
"Hm....Bart Bordelon, ah yes, there is one in here, he's staying in room 305. Do you want me to call him for you?"She asked.
"Yes please. Thank you." I said, smiling at her.
Bart came down after the lady called him.
"Hello, I am Bart Bordelon and you must be Mahogany Lox I assume?"
"Yes sirree, that's me, Mahogany Lox! " I said, jumping a little on my toes.
"Okay, let's go and meet the others, shall we?" He asked
I nodded my head and followed him to the rooms.
I met everyone, except for 2 girls who were I their room, so we were currently going to their room right now.
I opened the door to reveal my long lost best friend, Scarlett Storm.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I honestly had writer's block when I wrote this chapter ad I wanted to add Mahogany in it someway. So please forgive me! I will not be updating like i used to, which was everyday. Instead , I'll be updating probably every 3 to 4 days, depending on how much I can think of, soooooo.....
BYEEEEE
~Nova