Chap. 40

Shawn's POV
Its been a week. A week since the accident.

A week since Scar fell into a coma.

I haven't been able to eat or do anything without the help of my best friends. I've been awake all night and all day, praying and waiting for my love to wake up.

She'll never be my love again, will she? She's gonna hate me so much when she wakes up.

If she wakes up.

Words cannot describe how much I hate myself right now. The guys and girls keep telling me that it's not my fault, but how can it not be? It was my fault that she ran across the road, only to be hit by a car!

I told everyone what had happened on that fateful day, and of course they were angry, furious even, at me. But that was expected.

But what I didn't expect is that they would actually forgive me.

Even Scar's mom and sisters.

They came to the hospital the day after she fell in a coma due to a delay in the flight schedule.

All of them went to eat, except me. As usual. The girls and guys have to make me eat. As usual.

Let's just say that I fell into depression again.

And no, if you people are wondering, I don't cut. Or drink, for that matter.

I just make lyrics.

That was how I even got a record deal, do I have to thank Ally for that. JK.

When the others came back up, Gilinsky and Johnson handed me just what I needed.

My guitar, songbook and my pen.

"Johnson figured that you're gonna need this." Gilinsky said.

They always knew me.

Everyone here knows what I've been through, except for Lex of course, since she wasn't around when I first fell into depression.

Even Scar doesn't know about it.

And she'll never know.

I decided to start getting to work on my new song.

After an hour, this was all I got:

I love it when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard, don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you don't take no
I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so

But I don't have a clue on what to write next. This song was all about the things that I love about Scarlett.

"Need some help?" Gilinsky asked me. Him and Johnson have been sitting beside me ever since they gave me my guitar and writing materials.

"A bit, yeah." I replied, showing him what I've written so far.

"Dude this is already cool and you haven't even written it finished yet." He said, handing it to Johnson so that the he could see it too.

"I second Gilinsky bro." He answered once he was finished reading what I wrote.

"Okay then, let's finish this."

Heyoooo peeps of the world! There'll be probably 2 more chapters before the end of this book, sadly then it will be the end of this book.

Love you guys!
BYEEEE
~Nova