If She Was Alive

Scarlett's POV
I can't believe it.  4 years have gone by and now I'm going to be wedded to the love of my life, Shawn Mendes.

I walked down the aisle, with Shawn's dad beside me. My handsome fiancé was at the front, looking at me with the love that he's given me for the past 4 years.

Let's me sum up what happened. We were on a break for a while, then decided that we couldn't be away from each other, we got back together, although we didn't technically break up, and now here we are.

I didn't realise that i was in front already, guess all that thinking up there brought me here.

It was time to exchange the rings

"Do you, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, take Scarlett Storm to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Shawn said, placing the ring on my finger.

"And do you, Scarlett Storm, take Shawn Peter Raul Mendes to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." With tears glistening my eyes , I put the ring on Shawn.

" You may now kiss the bride."

And Shawn kisses me with so much passion.  You might think that after all these years, I've gotten used to the kissing. But no. I've not. It's like everytime we kissed, the passion just grows into an inferno of love. Cheesy, I know.

But here we are, at the start of a new life, and a new us.

**** THE END ****

~READ THIS~

ANDDD... THAT'S A WRAP. This chapter's dedicated to classicaldiva for that comment, which inspired this chapter. So, if yall want to thank anyone, it should be her! Thanks gurl! 💗

Last chapter and last message from me. Love you guys!!! STAY BOOTIFUL

And... as Alex Wassabi says at the end of his videos : if you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong!!!

BAIIII
~Nova ♡♡