Chap. 20

Scarlett's POV
I woke up with eyes on me.
"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked, grumbling.
"Remember me? Your best friend? Mahogany Lox?"
I sat up immediately, and true enough, there she was, the best friend that I had lost 5 or 6 years ago.
"LOX!!!" I shouted, hugging her tight with tears at the brim of my eyes.
"STORM!!!" She also shouted and also hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe.
The sleepy head beside me, also known as Lex, woke up.
"Who's this? She looks really familiar." Lex said.
"Lex, this is Mahogany Lox. Lox, meet Lex, she's also a Youtuber, just like us!"
"Hey gurl! Nice to meet ya!"
"OMG! YOUR THE MAHOGANY LOX! AHHHH!"
I started laughing. Real hard. Because of Lex's reaction. I mean, who knew Lex's inner fangirl is so huge? Not that mine isn't, but you know, she isn't usually like this, hence the laughter.

" We should totally have a gurls night out or something, without the boys intruding to know, get to know each other more and whatnot, am I right guys?"
"Totally!" The both of them said in unison.
"Now, I'm gonna shower and change, so buh bye!" I said, showing them the peace out sign.
I got into the shower and grabbed my
Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar ( the tooti fruity collection) and places it I'm the bath tub after filling it with water. I got into the bath, not before grabbing my Zoella Tutti Fruity Scrub Me Softly bath scrub of course. As you people can see, I'm a big, strike that, humongous fan of Zoella and her beauty collection.

I can't wait for her new collection, Sweet Inspirations to come out and obviously I'll be buying the entire collection cuz I love them.
Okay, back to the point, I took and shower and changed into:
• a white crop top
• Denim bleached high waisted shorts
• A flannel jacket/shirt that's tied around my waist just above the shorts.
• a pair of combat boots

By the time I finished changing, Mahogany had already entered the shower

By the time I finished changing, Mahogany had already entered the shower. "Get out." She said, before showering.
When she came out, she was in this outfit:
• a white crop top that said " Killing It"
• ripped high waited denim shorts
• flannel that she wore over the crop top
•a pair of heels
•her signature cat ears

When she came out, she was in this outfit:• a white crop top that said " Killing It"• ripped high waited denim shorts• flannel that she wore over the crop top•a pair of heels•her signature cat ears

When Lex finally came out of the shower, she was in this outfit :

• a blue black crop top that had a lot of crosses on it
• a purple ombred denim shorts
•A snapback that said "GET OUT"
• combat boots

• a blue black crop top that had a lot of crosses on it• a purple ombred denim shorts•A snapback that said "GET OUT"• combat boots

"We look fabulous, don't we ladies?" Mahogany said, looking at the talk mirror before applying her makeup.
"Yes, yes we do." I said, and started on my makeup.
I did what I usually did, which was basically applying foundation, putting on eyeliner and mascara and putting on a nude lipstick so that my lips won't chap and they'll look pretty at the same time.
Lex pretty much did the same thing as me, cuz the both of us don't really like putting on a lot of makeup.
After all this had been done, I took my key to the room and passed the others ones to them since all three of us were in the same room, and left for breakfast.

Hello everybody! I'm backkkkk!
So this chapter was only Scar's POV because I couldn't think of anything else, so I'm sorry if you guys didn't like it. But anyways I need help! I want yall to send me any ideas that yall have so that when this books come to an end, I can thank yall for this and like I can tell he world proudly that this book was a collab done with so and so. Not that this book is coming to and end, of course, it's just that I need help in writing this book.
Okay? Okay.
BYEEEEE
~ Nova