Chap. 11

Scarlett's POV
Today I'm going to Aaron's house to film a video. I just realised something. These past few weeks and months, ever since I became someone famous, I legit have zero time for myself because almost the entire day is filled for making videos and collabs, going out with the others, etc. Coachella is coming in a few weeks time so I'm definitely going because who wouldn't go?
I'll probably get to meet my favourite beauty gurus like Zoella, DIY lovers like Lauren and Aspyn Ovard and hot guys like Joe Sugg and Christian Collins. I mean, have you seen those two? Their HOT. Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling right now and get to the point. The point is, I never have time for myself, hence I will be going to someone that I like, probably with my best friend Alexia, but let me tell you that it's best you call her Lex or Lexi, she's not a fan of her name even though I personally think that it's a great name. Don't yall agree? I have to call her and tell her that, or else she'll be like, and I quote, "Why didn't you tell me? I need to get ready! " But whatever, I still love her. She's been there for me ever since I met her when she first came to LA 5 or 6 years ago. She came when Lox moved to California. Coincidence, huh? She reads me like a book and I can never, I repeat, never keep a secret from her because of this very reason. "Hey Lex, wanna go to Six Flags with me tomorrow? I've never been there for a very long time and I want to go on their roller coasters." I asked her on the phone. "Of course I want to! I'll pick you up at 8. No questions." And of course I didn't get a say in this. That's Lex for you, once she puts her mind to something, she never let's it go until it's done. Just as i hung up the phone, I realised that i was at Aaron's doorstep. How did I not notice that? Well, might as well go in.

"AARON! I'M HERE!" Not bothering to wait for his answer, I barged into his room, and there he stood with nothing but his boxers on.
"MY EYES!" I screamed. "MY DIGNITY! " He shouted back, laughing. "What, you've never seen a guy in his boxers before?" He grinned. Was he serious? I thought.
"Shut up. " I grumbled, seating on the bed . While I waited for him to finish setting up the equipment, I absent mindedly twisted my hair, thinking about what to wear for Six Flags tomorrow.
"DONE." Aaron was finally done setting up the equipment after 15 minutes. We got ready by sitting on the bed, side to side with Aaron saying to the camera, "Hey guys! So I tweeted yall that I'm gonna do a Q &A with some mystery person and that you people out there should tweet me some questions that you have. So, today, o have, the one and only.....