Chap 37

A week later
Scarlett's POV
I woke up and looked at the time. 5am.

Why the hell would I wake up so early? Wait. The more important question was, how?

Then I remembered.

COACHELLA.

I honestly can't believe that I'm actually going to Coachella. It's always been my dream, but with school and the bullying and all that, I couldn't.

But now, because of these amazing guys, I actually get to go. I started grinning.

"WAKE UP BITCHES!! COACHELLA'S TODAY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Where's the fire?" Lex shot up, asking.

"Not fire, silly! It's Coachella, remember?" I asked, shaking my head at her for her stupidity.

"Well, in... in my defence... I'm only a quarter awake, thanks to you." She replied, yawning.

"Wanna wake Lox up?" I asked her, giving a mischievous grin at her.

"What's the plan?" She asked, yawning once more.

"I've got a few. One being to throw an entire bucket of ice on her. " I started giggling.

"I like that plan the best."

Lox's POV
I looked up. There were pretty white clouds up there. I felt someone holding my hands. I looked down, and...

"WHAT THE HELL" I jumped up at least 5 metres in the air. Jk. I hope.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked, glaring at the two Idiots who woke me while I was dreaming.

"ITS COACHELLA!!" The two of them shouted, jumping on my bed like kangaroos, heavy ones mind you.

"Okay. But do you guys have to wake me up at 5 am in the goddamned morning?" I asked, pissed off with the two of them.

As you people can see, I need my beauty sleep or I'll be cranky. And that's an understatement.

Scarlett's POV
After waking Lox up, we all decided to brush our teeth and shower first before waking the guys up from their "manly sleep".

I went first , followed by Lox and lastly Lex.

I changed into this :

And yes, I do know that the whole 'flower crown' Thing is soooo clichéd, but hey, it's Coachella

When Lox came out from the bathroom she was wearing this:

And Lex came out in this:

All of us had flower crowns on our heads, except in different ways

I had mine in the usual clichéd flower crown, which basically was a flower crown on my long, wavy hair.

Lox had hers along with her signature cat-ears.

And lastly, Lex had hers on a hat, which meant the rim of the hat was filled with flowers for those of you who don't know.

We ran towards the guys' rooms and banged each one of them as we passed by.

"HURRY UP! IT'S 7AM!" I shouted.

And of course no one answered.

I opened the door of Shawn's room, and saw three of the boys sleeping on each other, with Cam's arms swinging off the bed and Taylor snoring.

"BOYS! WAKE UP!" I took the pillow that had fallen on the floor and used it to smack their heads.

"Wha.. what's going on?" Shawn mumbled, still half asleep.

"Its Coachella! WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS"

And finally, they did. I went outside and saw that most of the boys were already in the kitchen, waiting , and guess who was making breakfast? Me.

I sighed, and since I didn't have much choice I started making breakfast.

After the others came and had their breakfast, made by yours truly, we all left for Coachella, with Cam driving, and the rest of us singing to the radio at the top of our voices.

Okay, so that was only the morning of Coachella, so I'm sorry if that wasn't what you were expecting. But the next chapter is gonna be more Interesting, trust me. Or don't. Idc. 😇

Dedicated to Dolphin31, 22Janvi and the other baes who have been with me since day 1. LUV you guys😘😘

Okay?okay.
BYEEEE
~Nova💙