Chap 10

Shawn's POV
When Scar hit the last note, I was in awe. Who knew she could sing like that? I think the others shared the same feeling as me. When she came back to the room with her study notes piled up in her arms, I asked her "Scar, why didn't you tell us that you could sing? You know, you should come sing with me in a video!" I said excitedly. She looked at me with wide eyes and asked "Really? That'd be great! "
I nodded my head with a grin. As soon as I said this, the others agreed. Aaron said

" You can do a collab with all of us!" All of us agreed on that one. Scar was perfect for the role.

Scarlett's POV
When Shawn and Aaron told me that I should do a collab with the boys, I was in awe. I loved to sing ever since I was just a child. I also knew how to play the guitar but only my family knew about that. I can't help but love what I do. It all started when I was passing by a music class. I immediately fell in love with what I was hearing. A few months later, I started singing. A couple of years after that, I started playing the guitar. Music helps me in a way that no one ever can. When the boys used to bully me, o would go home and play my guitar and even managed to write songs during the process. I guess I should thank the boys for helping me appreciate what I had more then. An idea popped into my head.
What if I sang one of the songs in wrote on YouTube? Should I? Would I?

I was contemplating whether or not to do that. But right now, I'm going to have to study with the boys or nothings gonna happen today.

"Alright boys, let's start studying, shall we?"