Chap. 36

Scarlett's POV
After showering, Shawn and I went down to the kitchen to meet the others. Matt was running around the area with Sky on his back.

Oh, wait. Did I tell you that just a few days ago, Nash's brother and sister came to join us for Magcon? No? Okay then. I'll give you people a short description.

Hayes has serious blue eyes just like his brother and he's about my height.
But that's tall for him considering he's only 15 years old.

Sky is the most ADORABLE thing in this universe. She's only 6, but she has the sass of a 16 year old. She and the girls get along really well.

So, as I was saying, I made breakfast, which was chocolate chip pancake with a glass of apple juice for everyone.

After which, I went and changed as the guys and girls were going out.

The girls and I went to our room and we started changing.

I decided to change into this:

While Lex changed into this:

And Lox changed into this:

As usual, Lox has the most fashionable outfit among the three of us

As usual, Lox has the most fashionable outfit among the three of us. Not that I'm complaining though. I love my outfit just the way it is.

We finished our makeup and hair as fast as we could because the boys were getting really impatient.

We rushed down to the hall where the boys were busy playing games since apparently that was the only thing that they could do while waiting.

Before we left, 3 of the boys, namely Shawn, Matt and Scott, came up in front of us three girls with their hands behind their backs.

"Watcha got there?" I asked, trying to peek at Shawn's arms which were behind him.

"Shall we give it to them guys?" Shawn asked, giving a look to Matt and Scott.

"Give us what?" Lox, Lex and I asked at the same time.

"This." They replied, handing tickets with COACHELLA written on it.

"You're not serious, are you?" Lex asked, looking at them with wide eyes.

"Why would we lie to you girls?" Matt asked.

"Um, because it's you boys and not some other guy?" Lox made her answer sound like a question.

"Fair enough. " Matt replied, raising both his hands in the air.

The girls and I looked at each other, and I knew thy we all had the same thought going through our minds.

WE'RE GOING TO COACHELLA.

*********READ THIS PLS********

HEY BABESSSS!! Realllllyyy sorry for the late update but it's all I can do for now.

Just so you know, even though I told you baes that I'll update every Friday and Monday, that may not be fixed as I may have to postpone my updates because exams are coming up and I rally cannot afford to not study, if that makes any sense.

However, I'll try my very best to update because I love you guys so freakin much and I cannot thank you guys enough for the 1.26k reads!!!😚😚😚

Those who have been with me since day 1, and you know who you guys are, LUV YA!

For those who are new to this book, WELCOME and I LOVE YOUUUU

OKAY?OKAY.
BYEEEE
~Nova 💗💗