Chap. 29

Shawn's POV
I looked at the clock. It was 6pm. Time to pick Scar up from the girls' room.

So I walked to their room and knocked on the door, and Lex answered it.

"Hey Lex, I came to pick Scar up." I said, bouncing on the back of my heels.

She gave me a confused look.

" Um...Shawn... She left 10 minutes ago..." She stuttered.

"What? I didn't pick her up Lex as you can see! " I said, getting pissed.

"Don't blame me! Lox and I closed the door when she left because we thought she was with you!" She snapped.

"I heard my name?" Lox came walking to the door, obviously not knowing what was happening.

"Go check the group chat. I'm telling the others what's going on." I said, whipping out my iPhone.

Shawn: Guys, Scar's missing.

Scar's POV
I woke up, rubbing my eyes, or trying to, anyway. It was then I realised that I was tied up. I recalled what happened.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED! HELP!" I shouted, but to no avail.

"Ah..... You are awake, my sister." Someone said.

Just like a ninja, out came a handsome looking guy. Wait what? He's my kidnapper, for God's sake!

"Okay, I have 3 questions, no, make that 4.
1, who are you? 2, why did you kidnap me, dipshit? 3, Why did you just call me sister and last one, can you please untie me??" I whined.

"I shall answer them 1 by 1. First of all, I am Scott Matthew Storm. Secondly, I didn't mean to kidnap you. It sorta just happened, okay? Thirdly, I called you sister because I'm your brother, or shall I say twin brother. Lastly, I will un-"

"Hold up. How did I not know that I had a brother, let alone twin brother? Does anyone else know about this?" I asked.

"Well, obviously mother knew about this. When Dad left, he took me with him, hence you didn't know about me until now." He said, untying me.

"Finally some blood circulation!" I said, glad that he took out the rope. And yes, I know that it's a weird thing to say 'blood circulation' in a sentence.

What I did next surprised both me and him.

"Thanks." I said, hugging him.

"For what? Kidnapping you?" He said in a joking manner.

"Of course not. Well, you owe me for not punching you. Yet. Thanks for telling me about our father and everything else." I said, smiling at him.

"One more question. Why in the world did you have to kidnap me?" I asked.

"No reason. I just did something that a idiot would do." He said.

"Good to know that my twin's and idiot." I said, giggling.

"Now can I please call my boyfriend and tell him that I'm okay?" I said, stretching my hand out for my phone.

"Sure, and tell him that if he ever hurts my twin, he's gonna get it. " He said, handing over my phone.

Lex's POV
Where is she? Please say that she's gonna call, text, whatever!

I thought to myself, walking up and down the room.

God, if she comes home safely, I'll do anything, really!

Finally, after probably and hour or two of walking up and down our room, Shawn said what I wanted to hear all day.

"Guys, she's calling!"

Another update done! This is just a filler for next chapter so get ready for that! Not a great chapter, as usual, but hey its the best I could do right now.
I'm gonna do another promo right now. If you don't have good books to read, I'll recommend 2 of them.

1) Late Night Chats by Dolphin31
2)My Best Friend Is Back by @BrittanyLeigh8

They're all really good writers so go check out their books!
Okay? Okay.
Luv you guys!
BYEEEE
~Nova♡