Chap.2

Serena's POV
I couldn't believe what I was hearing. All this time, my sister was getting bullied and I didn't know? This got way out of hand. That's it. We've gotta do something about this. "How about a makeover? Make the boys regret that they ever bullied you?"
Scarlett's POV
"How about a makeover? Make the boys regret that they ever bullied you?" When I heard this, I nodded my head excitedly. "So when are we leaving?" I asked Serena, wanting to leave immediately. "We can leave now if you want." "Come on then! LET'S GO!" We drove to the shopping centre just 15 mins away.
I was immediately dragged in and out of Top Shop, New Look, Forever 21, American Eagle Outfitters, American Apparel, Macy's and a ton of other stores that I couldn't remember. I went to the salon to get a new look. Serena knows the people at the salon, so she dragged me in, literally, into the store.
"Hey Serena, how are you?..." Stacey, the manager, was talking to Serena and asking her what she wanted. " I need to give my sister here a new look! Do her nails, hair, do a facial, makeup, and everything else!" I started protesting. I couldn't just let her spend all that money on me. But what she said was "Shut up Scarlett, let them do the work." And so I did. Stacy called her assistants, Kelly and Caleb, to do my hair and nails respectively. I just let them do the work and it was so comfortable that my eyes started to droop and just like that, I was out like a daylight.